Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor A Post from Blurt It (on Google)

ronscarpa

Here's a post taken from Blurt It (on Google). It was posted a few months ago, so take it for what it's worth:

THE QUESTION WAS: When do you think the Iraqi Dinar will Revalue...?

"I work in Iraq and have provided personal security protection for Maliki and his advisors. We have talked to his financial people on several occasions and they indicated that the Dinar will be revalued with the next 2 months, after the elections in March. But, who really knows. I just don't want to be the guy who had his chance to invest and didn't......"

Leave a comment Report

I personally was hoping for Sunday - 28 Feb 2010, so please don't shoot me - I'm just reporting...!

RON ;):wave:

My Friend Ron. Let's all hope that the 28th is the day... In spite of all of the rumor of the rumor out there regarding a possible .86cent rate, I am still contenting for a rate over $2.00 Back in November three rates seemed to consistently coming before us over and over again. My understanding that the Rate that was put together based on the net worth of in ground assets was $3.25, The rate that the IMF was wanting was $1.47 and the rate that the CBI was contending for was $2.47 Our sources had those rates confirmed from individuals who work in the US treasury, the Pentagon, Insiders in the CBI and on ground forces in Iraq with the US military.

Obviously, I will be happy with any rate of return, but I still believe that in the interest of Iraq getting up to speed in a global economy that it is in their best interest to have a dinar that values as high as possible. The immense wealth that they are sitting on substantiates a higher rate, and a higher rate will secure their place in the global economic community..

Just my two cents worth. . . . or hopefully my $2.47cents worth.

Blessings!

My Friend Ron. Let's all hope that the 28th is the day... In spite of all of the rumor of the rumor out there regarding a possible .86cent rate, I am still contenting for a rate over $2.00 Back in November three rates seemed to consistently coming before us over and over again. My understanding that the Rate that was put together based on the net worth of in ground assets was $3.25, The rate that the IMF was wanting was $1.47 and the rate that the CBI was contending for was $2.47 Our sources had those rates confirmed from individuals who work in the US treasury, the Pentagon, Insiders in the CBI and on ground forces in Iraq with the US military.

Obviously, I will be happy with any rate of return, but I still believe that in the interest of Iraq getting up to speed in a global economy that it is in their best interest to have a dinar that values as high as possible. The immense wealth that they are sitting on substantiates a higher rate, and a higher rate will secure their place in the global economic community..

Just my two cents worth. . . . or hopefully my $2.47cents worth.

Blessings!

Hi Smackers,

Thanks for your post. It's very interesting, because in December I heard almost the same numbers, except I thought that the CBI was contending for $2.52 with the IMF at $1.47......

As For me, any number greater that .20 cents would be wonderful for a start, but I like your numbers. Blessings to you and your Family, and our Dinar Family everywhere.

RON ;)