Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well lets start off with my favorite...........i'm just telling you what I'm hearing.Or this thing is so liquid,or how about how they blast you for being upset at bad Intel when they are taking your money.Or maybe the old excuses will surface......a banking glitch or hcl,erbil,ministers...............how is this so when we were told its over.I think many of these guru's want to be connected so bad they allow themselves to accept a lie just to be heard.As for me I'm done paying for bad Intel.Some of these guys have gotten thousands off others suffering......to them i say you bring shame to yourself and those who support you.As far as I'm concerned there are no guru's period.

• Upvote 4

Well lets start off with my favorite...........i'm just telling you what I'm hearing.Or this thing is so liquid,or how about how they blast you for being upset at bad Intel when they are taking your money.Or maybe the old excuses will surface......a banking glitch or hcl,erbil,ministers...............how is this so when we were told its over.I think many of these guru's want to be connected so bad they allow themselves to accept a lie just to be heard.As for me I'm done paying for bad Intel.Some of these guys have gotten thousands off others suffering......to them i say you bring shame to yourself and those who support you.As far as I'm concerned there are no guru's period.

I'm totaly 100% with you on the BS intel....and some say it so convincinly I think they must beleive it them selfes.

• Upvote 1

I hope more read this thread. They really don't need to have a bunch of egotistical folks, wanting to be important, or pretend they know more than you, cause if you really pay attention they are being played by other suits who want to feel importantly powerful by leading a bunch of sheeple. Not to mention it appears that a lot of them have the same folks misleading them. It is quite entertaining though.

This is how you discern the truth. If it can't be backed up, if it comes from their sources and they can only tell you this much, if it is 3 letter agencies, ya better have one ear open and your mouth running so you can't hear the bologny.

Folks, when you buy a house do you ask the dentist to educate you? NO, you ask the professional "and" the best information you acquire is the knowledge you acquire by DD. The only person to rely on in the end is your own DD and common sense.

I was not around last year when ya'll went through this. It appears history is repeating itself. I feel bad for them. Please, you have learned through this investment that certain things have to happen before there can be an RV.

That is government and country wise. Now as for other issues such as WGS lawsuits, we don't have any proof of that. It is a valid lawsuit (payoff) but IMHO it will never be paid. They will keep moving it and I wish they would quit pairing it with the IQD RV. Maybe it is true, maybe not. Nevertheless, there are the issues we know must happen. True issues.

Iraq must have a currency they can trade worldwide, must have a fully seated GOI, HCL/ERBIL must be "fully" implemented and "ministers named and sworn in". (not proxy) Things have moved in the past 3 weeks. So we are moving in the right direction. Could this take another year. Heck, I don't think so. Do you? June could be the timing. But, we can look at the progress and see that it is really at our fingertips. I sometimes feel this way, who can hold out longer us investors or them? WE CAN. They don't have much time to get there house in order, or they will lose everything. Such as, confidence of the political process, confidence the citizens, the security, and the investors. That is the blood that needs to run through Iraq's veins. I am hopeful that there has got to be a few level headed politicians and/or supremes that can bring this together. Not in a day for sure as we have seen. But hopefully they can pull it together in a week or 2 and not months. I am more hopeful now.

Sorry for the book. But I get so sad when people are lead and follow the gurus and get let down over and over again. For some folks that's all they have is hope and guru's throw false hope out there. From now on ask your guru's who is their source. If they cannot back it up, tell them put up or shut up. OMG, did I say that? Too bad. If they had such good info we would have had at least 20 RV's since August this year. I say that because that is why I signed on here and starting reading all this stuff. Again, these secret contacts would not jeopardize their jobs by letting a bunch of speculators run their mouth in the forums about things told to them in confidence.

Ok, I am done. But I could go on. One thing I ain't shy for, "WORDS". :)

• Upvote 3