Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Third part cash in

iRaQi_VeT_716

I've been invested since 04 since my tour in Iraq. And I may currently going to Afghanistan in two months on a mission. And I realize that there was a law passed last yr not allowing third party cash in's. But how in the world would I be able to cash in for a RV, RI, or any fluctuation of a new rate on the IQD? I would have a power of attorney that will handle all my business, (personal, financial, etc.) But with that law being passed last yr, would my situation as a soldier still fall under that law?

Can a Mod fix the topic to "*Third Part Cash In?" Please

No problem at all. But let's say I was just a primary Joe, and had a power of attorney to handle my legal business. And a RV happen. Doesn't that new law not allow that person to cash in for me? Or was the law just made so if I went to cash in, I wouldn't be allowed to cash in let's say my brothers dinar. I wouldn't be able to, as a result in that new law?

I don't think there is such a law, and besides there would be no way to enforce it if they did. Let's say you take your dinar and your brother's dinar to the bank to cash in. How is the bank going to know who's dinar is who's? They won't. Now, if you want to cash in someone else's dinar and if it is over $10,000 then you'll have to fill out the FINCEN 104 form which has the following sections:

1. Section A--Person(s) on Whose Behalf Transaction(s) Is Conducted

2. Section B--Individual(s) Conducting Transaction(s) (if other than above).

At this point you can designate a third party.

-

• Upvote 1