Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investing in IRX.. process

jstdoit

From Adams Iraq Dinar Speculation blog all I need to do with the legal declaration form is to get it notarized. However reading others posts they mention something to do with a color copy? What exactly is that, how can a notary be in color? Also I heard that warka is no selling ISX?? If so then is Adams blog step out of date?

Can someone who has recently purchased ISX let me know what the exact steps are?

Thank You!

From Adams Iraq Dinar Speculation blog all I need to do with the legal declaration form is to get it notarized. However reading others posts they mention something to do with a color copy? What exactly is that, how can a notary be in color? Also I heard that warka is no selling ISX?? If so then is Adams blog step out of date?

Can someone who has recently purchased ISX let me know what the exact steps are?

Thank You!

Hello, You need a color copy of your passport and license. and they need to be notarized along with the document with 3 sigs. You can use Warka as your broker to invest in the ISK, but Warka itself is not trading on the ISX.

Great thank you. So after the forms have been mailed, whats next? How do we decide what stock to purchase and will warka give us options? Sorry, I've been looking for specifics and can't seem to get a grasp of it.

Thank You!

why don't you IM me your email address and i'll send you the details.. it's a bit much to post here... if your ok with that.

• 1 month later...

Don't mail anything. Copy and e mail to them. Hang on to the originals.

Hi Haymon, I was just going to ask that question. So, Warka will accept the papers via email? How do we scan these being that the Department of State Document has notary on the backside and Also imprinted seals on the paper?

• 1 month later...

Hi Haymon, I was just going to ask that question. So, Warka will accept the papers via email? How do we scan these being that the Department of State Document has notary on the backside and Also imprinted seals on the paper?

wshflthnkn, what you can do is scan both sides of the document page that has anything stamped on the back, it is a bit difficult because of the way it is attached, but it can be done. In regards to the imprinted seal, don't worry about it just scan and email. Do not send the originals. That is what I did. Here is part of an email that was sent to me by Warka's ISX dept-make sure to read the last line. I hope it helps

To register in the ISX please send your documents to our mailing address.

Our mailing address is:

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance - Main Branch – Baghdad Iraq

International Foreign Relations Department

Watheq Square – Salman Faiq St. – Hay Alwihda – Sec. 902 – 14th St.

It is also possible to send your documents by email to our ISX department isx@warka-bank-iq.com ensuring that the documents are sent in color in PDF and JPG format.

• 3 weeks later...

I need some assistance. :blink: I have opened my Warka account and have it funded. I now have my ISX number. I have been both the Warka online page and the ISX page, but can not find the "purchase order" forms to order stock on the ISX. Could someone that has experience with this, give me some advice.

Thanks in advance.