Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Immediate Ban from O O M Site

Greetings Fellow DV Followers:

I experimented by registering on Okie's site.........I posted this moments ago and was IMMEDIATELY banned. Now, I finally see what true Kool-Aid drinking is all about! If you have any comments, I'd be happy to hear them. I have been invested for over 4 years, just don't post often.......so again, here is what I posted:

LIES AND LIARS:

Those of you who have fallen into the hype.........be aware of false prophets. Realize that most pumpers play on your hopes and dreams........and they have ZERO knowledge of anything. These people are liars outright, and they are the ones talking ridiculous rates and dates on this site!

DO NOT BUY ANYMORE DINARS based on these idiots! I pray it revalues at 25 cents..........but the chances are at best 50-50........you can lose, break even, or win a couple hundred thousand if we are extremely lucky.

I remain cautiously optimistic and expect to be banned quickly.

Riceman

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Greetings Fellow DV Followers:

I experimented by registering on Okie's site.........I posted this moments ago and was IMMEDIATELY banned. Now, I finally see what true Kool-Aid drinking is all about! If you have any comments, I'd be happy to hear them. I have been invested for over 4 years, just don't post often.......so again, here is what I posted:

LIES AND LIARS:

Those of you who have fallen into the hype.........be aware of false prophets. Realize that most pumpers play on your hopes and dreams........and they have ZERO knowledge of anything. These people are liars outright, and they are the ones talking ridiculous rates and dates on this site!

DO NOT BUY ANYMORE DINARS based on these idiots! I pray it revalues at 25 cents..........but the chances are at best 50-50........you can lose, break even, or win a couple hundred thousand if we are extremely lucky.

I remain cautiously optimistic and expect to be banned quickly.

Riceman

And the point to thisis? We all know that nobody knows. This is rather a cry for attention and a sad one at that.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 23

And the point to thisis? We all know that nobody knows. This is rather a cry for attention and a sad one at that.

No cry for attention...my point was that if you post anything negative at Okie's site, you are banned...........sorry for your mis-interpretation.....

riceman your a ok in my book

Thanks artg!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4