Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru

Flyers1

11-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} THE OVEN CONTINUES AT 440 DEGREES & THE TURKEY IS ON SLOW BAKE FOR ARRIVAL VERY SOON. CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN PAID IN IRAQ AT AN "IN COUNTRY RV RATE" OF 3.75 AS OF NOW. WE ARE IN PROCESS OF THIS WORLD EVENT WHICH SHALL COME TO FRUITION.

11-22-2011 Guru Jonnywg UST still in lockdown as of 4PM. Bank screens are still 00.000...RV should be any time today or tomorrow...All admins say we are FINISHED...BUT not released yet...It is hard for me to think that they can come up with more delays ...all is done...Shabibi is pushing IT...O is holding...Money, greed, power...China is influencing the RATE ...AND made it higher...No commitment but 3.41 to 7 looks good.

11-22-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed It is FINISHED! Relax and enjoy the holiday! I lived in Belgium for eight months. My friend at The Hague in Brussels says we are FINISHED.

11-22-2011 Guru ScottiG I am digging in attempts to fine tune the information that came in yesterday. I promise you the last thing I wanted to do was share information that put our time frame further out. I am still confident that we will see the completion of the rate adjustment very soon. I ...will continue to bring only verifiable and credible information.... I do not do the rumor mill. If we share information that we stand upon, it is because it has been checked out. There are many things I am looking at and will compare notes with my sources later. Until then, please continue to be patient...just rest and relax for we are extremely close!

11-22-2011 Guru Bear5642 WE COULDNT GO INTO DETAIL AS TO WHY WE WERE TOLD NOT BY THANKSGIVING, HOWEVER, IT WILL BE WITHIN A FEW DAYS AND IM STILL MAKING PLANS TO CASH OUT SOON. IT IS NOT "O", PLEASE BELIEVE ME HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DELAY... we do have information as to what is actually going on...and its not political...it is a matter of simple economics if that helps... IT IS IN IRAQ AND IT IS SMALL ON...i hope and believe it will go now in just a few days and dont see this going past next friday, it can actually happen this friday...I DONT SE IT GOING PAST DECEMBER, ABSOLUTELY NOT, IT IS A PROBLEM THAT CAN BE SOLVED AND THEY ARE WORKING ON IT, CANT SAY MUCH MORE THOUGH...JUST BE PATIENT.

11-22-2011 Guru TonyTNT Got a call from someone who is not on the boards, who is involved in dinar, said on Fox news on Saturday, they said "Iraqi dinar was the highest currency in the world", they just knew that the RV would be today/tomorrow. Still looking for this any minute, any hour. I'm excited. If you were paying attention, the Super Committie went away, that was the last hold up...if it was from Saturday night the 72 hours started...that's what your window is...things are still processing...it's being done, just be patient, you're going to see it, that part has not changed. It's going to be a great week, we are absolutely at the end.

11-22-2011 Guru DinarWishes we are digging to find what we can and the DAY IS STILL YOUNG!!! I will say that I truly believe we will have more than just turkey to be thankful for this week!!! Just know we are putting every effort into searching for this and getting the best information we can give out to you guys!!!

11-22-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz LETS NOT FORGET THAT THIS IS A WEEK OF THANKS FOR MANY REASONS, SOME BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY, OTHERS BECAUSE THEY UNDERSATND THE MEANING OF LIFE, YET THE REST BECAUSE THE RIDE IT ABOUT TO BE OVER...THERE IS GOOD NEWS AND THERE IS A GREAT DAY IN FRONT OF US!!!!!

11-22-2011 Guru Jonnywg this time there was no misinfo...all verified and still true...no answers...UST still in lockdown, RV in country confirmed, I think we are waiting for UST to end input...then RV...we have confirmed that govt employees and contracters have received an rv'd value for their dinar...LATE

BREAKING NEWS: 72 hrs may not have started FRIDAY...we are researching.

11-22-2011 Guru Kaperoni 10 reasons why the IQD will not LOP: 1. Monetary policy was a success talking inflation from 35% or higher to around 7% currently. 2. Any type of currency devaluation (LOP) is considered a failure of monetary policy. Dr. Shabibi has not failed. 3. Lesser value notes in circulation such as 50, 250, 500. Devaluing the larger 3 zero notes would make them worth less than these lesser notes. 4. Iraq wants the dinar to be an international reserve currency. Cannot devalue the notes in reserve (25,000), circulate them as payment, or traded amongst countries. 5. Iraq holds arguable the second largest oil reserves and is mineral rich. They are too wealthy to not honor the value stated on the notes. 6. Iraq has stated. They want the “strongest currency in the Middle East” Any such type of LOP would be a devaluation and therefore not considered strong. 7. US holds dinar as a result if funding the CBI initial reserves. This dinar will eventually payoff the war debt. 8. One of the authors of the currency exchange plan - Assistant Professor Dr. Fadel states in his documentation, “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency…9. In 2003 when the NID was introduced at it’s initial rate, the previous currency was in essence devalued taking all wealth from the country to prevent funding of terrorism. Raising the currencies value will in essence, return that wealth now that the GOI is stable and economic conditions have improved. 10. The CBI has stated “both currencies will co-exist” and the process will not change the “monetary value” of the dinar.

11-22-2011 Guru Jonnywg Well my friends yet again we come to the finish line with no results. I cannot express how disappointed I am for we holders of dinar. Our sources were positive that this was our time. Government sources felt that it was the end. My feelings and systems checks all pointed to an RV over the past week as there literally is nothing left to hold this up. I will promise you that i will do my best to find out what happened and what if anything went wrong. I thank you for being here and resolve to do better. [ : ( ]

11-22-2011 Guru Med I PAY ATTENTION TO ONE PERSON, SHABIBI AND WHATEVER HE STATES IS WHAT IT IS TO BE AND THE LAST EXPLANATION THAT CAME TO US BY HIM IS: INCREASED PURCHASING POWER BY RAISING THE ZERO'S, ISSUING NEW DENOMS IN 3 LANGUAGES AND THEN OVER TIME RETIRING THE LARGE DENOMS OVER ABOUT A 2 YR PERIOD, THAT HE WANTS A RATE COMPARIBLE TO THE USD SO IT WILL BE AN EASY TRANSITION AND WILL MAKE THE IRAQI PEOPLE FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE IN USING IT IN TRANSACTIONS. IT WAS STATED THAT THIS WILL BE POSITIVE FOR THE POOR AND BE NEGATIVE FOR THE WEALTHY OR ENTITLED.

11-22-2011 Guru Mailman17 THURSDAY, NOT ON THE DOCKET FOR SHABS BILL BUT WE SHALL SEE...THIS IS OF COURSE IRAQ WHAT THEY SAY AND WHAT THEY DO ARE MOST OF THE TIME 2 DIFFERENT THINGS. IF NOT THIS THURS...THEN WE WAIT TILL NEXT THURS. JUST BE PATIENT

OUR TURN WILL COME

• Upvote 1

Check this out.

11-22-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed It is FINISHED! Relax and enjoy the holiday! I lived in Belgium for eight months. My friend at The Hague in Brussels says we are FINISHED.

Okay, so Guru Eagle Has Landed says he lived in Belgium for eight months. But, um, The Hague is a city in The Netherlands, not Belgium. :huh: What seems to need some finishing is this guy's knowledge of geography. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2

Check this out.

Okay, so Guru Eagle Has Landed says he lived in Belgium for eight months. But, um, The Hague is a city in The Netherlands, not Belgium. :huh: What seems to need some finishing is this guy's knowledge of geography. :rolleyes:

Correct... The Hague is the Capital of the Netherlands.

• Upvote 1

Check this out.

Nice catch. I used to do my own research but I got lazy and count on DV to help me out so thanks! +1 for you!

Ha-ha-ha!

Guru Eagle Has Landed There is NO DOUBT in my mind that this is finished and I stand by my statement of yesterday...friend lives in Brussels and works at The Hague which is located in The Netherlands and not in Brussels...he stated this has been finished for a week, meaning the word was giving to activate but that certain items needed to be tweaked...it appears as if the tweaking is finished. Although we are not all going to the same bank, obviously, and we are scattered about the country going to main offices and thousands of branches the banks still have to get there game faces on...this WILL NOT be a delay of any substantial time...WE ARE GOOD TO GO!

The emperor has no clothes! He should change his screen name to Eagle Has Shiite in the Nest!

Edited by Sanssouci

-ha-ha!

The emperor has no clothes! He should change his screen name to Eagle Has Shiite in the Nest!

Interesting thread ... I'm not one to listen to the so called 'gurus' on here.

This latest string of 'stories' began last week (if not even a couple of weeks before) and have

continued through today (23.11.11) --- and in the end, time will tell if this stuff is correct or not.

So with that in mind this is how I choose to handle the information right now ...

This latest line is this (simple but as I see the big pieces):

1. Last week, Friday I believe, that the RV happened (hmm, ok)

2. It would be held up for 72 hrs. (interesting)

3. Tuesday - it was given another 24hr extension (72hrs + 24hrs = 96hrs/4days -- ok, I'll bite)

4. Wednesday – There were some behind the scenes power plays.. yada, yada, yada

(whatever, show me the money!!)

5. The UST is in a 'lockdown' mode - meaning nobody leaves and goes home for

Thanksgiving till this thing is done. (if true, kinda glad I don't work for the UST)

6. We will hear any day now - no later than really Sunday, Monday at the latest… again, yada, yada, yada

So the way I look at it:

1. Is the UST going to keep people in lockdown/prision mode for what could amount to over a week or more and

through a National Family Holiday? **Personally, this is the hardestpart of the entire story for me to believe/understand**

2. Time is running out on this latest thread/story ... so patience will tell all

3. If this thing does NOT RV by Monday (10 days - inline with Afghanistan’s hold from RV to Announcement) then ... OBVIOUSLY FAILED!

***And all these folks who claim they have boots on the ground confirming this and that …. No way!!!! *** their boots lie like a bad rug!

OR

4. If this thing DOES RV with links and solid proof by Monday; then frankly, who CARES??? We won't even remember

these guys soon after (I sure as heck won't)

However; I find it hard to believe these guys would be sticking so solidly to this story, since I can't imagine

(maybe my naivety) how they come back next Tuesday or any later date and be taken with any credibility by anyone.

Possibly entertainment only - I guess.

So at the end of the day, for some reason, I’m a bit more inclined to go with this latest yarn (to some extent) than any

of the previous. There seems to be too many people (maybe all the same person) in too many forums that are pretty

much saying the same things and keeping with the yarn.

The bottom line: I do believe we are close to something. Somebody that wants to be in the ‘know’ could easily start

saying dates between now and Dec 15th (my own deadline for this year if it is gonna happen now) and eventually hit it.

As always, the best advice: Don’t stress, Don’t go out and buy more Dinar than you can afford to lose, RELAX and ENJOY

the Holidays with family and friends. In the end – we will all too very quickly forget about all these guys … Forever!!!!

Who really knows? Time will surely tell, it always does.

Happy Thanksgiving. QF

• Upvote 2

The shame of it is that I know people personally who pay attention to no one BUT the so-called "gurus." Your outside date of December 15 is interesting to me, because I have a pet theory, based on research of Babylonian religion and the imagery we all see on the 25K dinar note, that the kind of change we all seek will likely fall on a Thursday. December 15 is a Thursday.

Edited by Sanssouci