Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Latest from Adam

hiloeven

FYI.... I have met personally with Ali and found him to be a very pleasant and honorable man. He is American born and has the business acumen of a man twice his age. He is, without a doubt, very wise and understands how to make money. I trust him and appreciate his business wisdom.

Great advice, thanks Adam!

I thought there would be a rush of folks cashing in, which would drive the price down, as it does when people flee the dollar: I was trying to think of how to be at the front of the pack! Can you please explain your line of reasoning more for me more for me?? This is not my normal arena, thanks!

Such drivel....!!!!

The Kuwaiti currency has never in its lifetime been at $5....

Which Dinar Dealer are you working for?

just so you know ...when kuwait ri/rv there currency rate started at over 5 $ then went down to 3.22 it stayed that way above 5 for 7 hrs....so you guys go ahead and wait if you want.........

Hi Adam, not sure you will get this since you posted yesterday. after reading the book week before last had a couple of observations and ?'s. the biggest is at the time of RV, will it force the currency to float? If it does, i'm sure lots of people will be dumping dinar from middle east, to europe, east coast to us here on the west coast 16 hours later. Will this cause the rate to drop/bottom out?

I seem to have trouble navigating the web sight. Tried to buy the book and sign up for VIP during pre sale. I did'nt have pay pal, and the site wouldn't take my card which is a very good card. Finally got set up with pay pal, bought the book, and will sign up for VIP in a few days. Please advise on above question. And can you add your reasoning behind your advise to wait a couple of days. Thank you in advance for your response, and all your info.