Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tea Party Planning Election Fraud

kiteman

For supposedly espousing the Constitution and Democracy, some of these Wisconsin Tea Partiers should be watched very closely. Sounds like they'd like to rig the recall of Governor Scott Walker. If they are so sure that Americans stand with the Tea Party and the Republicans, why would they need to do this?

And I realize, this is not a reflection of the entire Tea Party. Just like some violent members of OWS don't reflect the entire movement. Each team has it's extremists!!!!

This makes me want to PUKE.

http://www.politiscoop.com/us-politics/wisconsin-politics/570-tea-party-plans-premeditated-felony.html

Here is just one example of the screen shots linked in this article.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

LET ME GUESS....YOU ALSO BELIEVE OKIE TOO!!??!!?? Come on man......what the hell is this? Do you think Walker will be recalled? It didnt work with the congress..it wont work with him either!!! There is NO comparsion between the Tea Party and idiots on the lawns!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LET ME GUESS....YOU ALSO BELIEVE OKIE TOO!!??!!?? Come on man......what the hell is this? Do you think Walker will be recalled? It didnt work with the congress..it wont work with him either!!! There is NO comparsion between the Tea Party and idiots on the lawns!!!!

Let me take a guess? You beleive all the crap rtrusty posts about the birthers too??????

This post has as much legitimacy as his do, if not more, as it actually shows people planning to commit election FRAUD? So you're saying we should just look the other way because the recall won't succeed? Oh, well then, if the effort fails, it couldn't be because people planned and committed election FRAUD to keep it from happening. Seems logical. Move along, no FELONY committed here.

What's the difference between these clowns and the clowns breaking windows as part of OWS? They are both sets of lawbreakers that don't reflect the majority of their respective causes.

As all up in arms as everyone was over Holder not prosocuting the Black Pathers over voter intimidation, I figured there'd be an all out condemnation of this activity. I guess it's only illegal when it happens TO your team, but not when it's FOR your team.

Got it. I stand corrected..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

And where is the proof that these idiots have any connection what so ever to the tea party???

Garbage posted by idiots, most likely liberals just trying to make the tea party look bad, that's ok, there has yet to be the first sign of tea party law breakers! Where are the news articles covering all the ACORN voting fraud? Manipulation by the media!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I agree you can believe what you want but I cant believe you compared the OWSers with the Tea Partyers. COME ON NOW!

Lets compare: Tea Partyers ,no trash left behind, no violence, can state what their about, peaceful and they also pay for their permits to protest.

OWSers: Well I think we know that ONE!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

And where is the proof that these idiots have any connection what so ever to the tea party???

Garbage posted by idiots, most likely liberals just trying to make the tea party look bad, that's ok, there has yet to be the first sign of tea party law breakers! Where are the news articles covering all the ACORN voting fraud? Manipulation by the media!

Go look at a few of the links and then go look at the user's facebook page. It's pretty obviouse these are not "liberals".

What acorn voting fraud? I'd love to see a link.

Keep blaming the "liberal media" and you'll be sqwauking for another 4 years of President Obama!

Edited by kiteman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes Moto, I think they call it trolling. BTW- acorn has suits going against James O'Keefe for exposing the other corrupt sides of their organization though they exposed themselves to him voluntarily cause they thought he was as bad as they are.

There is tons of information on this.

here are 2:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2010/jun/judicial-watch-obtains-new-fbi-documents-regarding-acorn-voter-fraud-investigation

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/10/judge-gives-maximum-and-fines-acorn-5000-for-illegal-voter-registration-scheme/

This is a pile of horse dongi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you have no problem with these guys destroying valid recall signatures in clear violation of the law? The pre-planning to commit a FELONY?

These clowns are no better than Acorn.

I can't beleive all the negatives on here just because it mentions the Tea Party. Who cares what organization they are tied to, if you are an AMERICAN you should be bringing this up to make sure it doesn't happen. You all know damn well if this was Acorn caught doing this you'd be screaming for people to go to jail right now!

But since it's a group of right wingers doing it, and there is a mention of the Tea Party, its all good. Nothing to see here.

Toked

Enough

Already!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This does not mean they were endorsed by their Tea party, they could have been acting on their own, if I do something and belong to an organization does not mean that organization is aware of what I am planning and certainly shouldn't take the heat for my actions.

For supposedly espousing the Constitution and Democracy, some of these Wisconsin Tea Partiers should be watched very closely. Sounds like they'd like to rig the recall of Governor Scott Walker. If they are so sure that Americans stand with the Tea Party and the Republicans, why would they need to do this?

And I realize, this is not a reflection of the entire Tea Party. Just like some violent members of OWS don't reflect the entire movement. Each team has it's extremists!!!!

This makes me want to PUKE.

http://www.politiscoop.com/us-politics/wisconsin-politics/570-tea-party-plans-premeditated-felony.html

Here is just one example of the screen shots linked in this article.

at least this would make up for all the fraudulent signatures im sure they are going to turn in like dead people or non residents. also help make up for voters they bribed with cigarettes too.

so i guess im going to PUKE right along with you because that crap has been going on for years along with just plain old strong arming by those union thugs that dont even belong here in wisconsin.

by the way it would be great if all those non resident a..holes would clean up after their piggish selves and repay the state for all the damage they caused at the capitol and the area near by.

• Upvote 1