Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is warka the next step?

Paitin

Hi Adam,

Enjoyed your chat today. I was wondering about another option for investment

Maybe this is already covered, if so could someone show me where?

I've completed the IBC and got my belize account done. Now, do you think its advisable to open a warka this close to the rv?

I would like to have the option of trading and or depositing dinar in the warka. What do you think?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Not sure why you got a neg for a simple question!?! Some people seem to know everything and forget there are new people every day. Anyway, Warka is a viable option, I opened mine just because I wanted something over there in case they did something crazy (like shut us out) also because if they give a time limit here it won't matter there and finally since Warka is transparent to the US and I have IBC etc. Maybe they'll be sooo happy they can get me that way the won't pay attention to the IBC back door. Kind of like "slight of hand" get it. Warka's only 450.00 at this point what's a litte more. Plus you get the full 1170 exchange on your 300 + 7% annual interest.. Soooo why not!?! PS took out your -1...Some people <_<

:D

• Upvote 2

Not sure why you got a neg for a simple question!?! Some people seem to know everything and forget there are new people every day. Anyway, Warka is a viable option, I opened mine just because I wanted something over there in case they did something crazy (like shut us out) also because if they give a time limit here it won't matter there and finally since Warka is transparent to the US and I have IBC etc. Maybe they'll be sooo happy they can get me that way the won't pay attention to the IBC back door. Kind of like "slight of hand" get it. Warka's only 450.00 at this point what's a litte more. Plus you get the full 1170 exchange on your 300 + 7% annual interest.. Soooo why not!?! PS took out your -1...Some people <_<

:D

island girl

I sent you a messasge , ill be on for a while so get back to me if you can .

Thanks

Patb

Thanks islandgirl, I too just want to be prepared. I try to read as much as I can and still struggle to keep everything straight. As far as the neg, I am pretty slow to even post because some on here seem to be looking for controversy. I'm only hoping to find a group of people going in the same direction as me and support each other. :) No worries