Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Been reading through some other topics about people saying currency traders and some banks are still selling dinar while others are not (my bank quit yesterday) and here is a crazy idea...maybe they are preparing for a new currency for Iraq and are slowly phasing the old one out??? I mean there has been talk about a rv and/or redenomination for a long time...maybe they are just super slow at enacting whatever they do...and heck who knows it could take months or years for all banks to be told to stop and the new currency to be issued...again just a thought...what does everyone else think?

• Upvote 2

Been reading through some other topics about people saying currency traders and some banks are still selling dinar while others are not (my bank quit yesterday) and here is a crazy idea...maybe they are preparing for a new currency for Iraq and are slowly phasing the old one out??? I mean there has been talk about a rv and/or redenomination for a long time...maybe they are just super slow at enacting whatever they do...and heck who knows it could take months or years for all banks to be told to stop and the new currency to be issued...again just a thought...what does everyone else think?

hey I'm a Texan too and I think your current thread will probably get you jumped on too. Our bank stopped yesterday also and we heard its a problem of being able to supply requests and an incredible amount of time on the phone and in person talking about the dinar. I don't know either way but this thing is so charged right now that about anything you say will get somebody going!

I think if you read Adam's chat from today... it addresses and answers much of that speculation... important decisions being CAREFULLY planned and awaiting execution. It's all a big MAYBE! :)

You could be correct because at this point no one really knows anything,however I'll tell you what I think...I think you should start taking a slow stroll down to the LOP section and by the time you get there that's where this thread will be....you've suggested the unthinkable and used an unacceptable word...

The LOP section isn't that bad...have been there myself a few times...nice folks and they have cookies...

Gave you a plus 1 but it might not last long..

I think that your theory mskes alot of sense for someone who hasnt been here along but I think you should do yourself a favor and read thru the site and research a little more before you start posting stuff like this....by all means no disrespect towards you...I get it but many around here wont and this is a very unforgiving place....good luck to you and go RV!