Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is really sad is when it does RV he will still be the miserable SOB he was prior to the RV. Why he has the that avatar is my question. At least I will go to bed tonight thankful Iam not him....Sorry I already posted that about Pudge well you get my meaning....Thanks...Chris...

Oh how sad for him! Almost makes me wish I had been nicer to him! ALMOST

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

geez people lighten up ! I think it's safe to say there will be no rv this weekend, it doesn't make him a guru but it does make him kinda bright!

Do you do stand-up?

Im 100% certain that there will be no RV before the the weekend. That makes me a guru right?

Nostradamos, is that you?

• Upvote 1

All in jest people. what next ,why not go hang with the paid democrat filth of the earth occupy wal street scum and demand the RV, that is what is scary about some of these threads. People think they deserve this which is crazy , since they arent investors that did their homework .

Your going to lose a couple grand , big deal , you do that when you buy a new car and drive it off the lot.