Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama and Rules for Radicals

parmenio

The following quote in the next paragraph comes from Saul Alinsky in his book Rules For Radicals. Alinsky is a radical marxist/communist who wrote the book as a guide to overthrow governments. Alinsky was Obama's and Hillarious Clinton's mentor. Her thesis in college was on Alinsky. Our community organizer president has taken queue from this marxist writer and has refered to him several times. Do you wonder why Obama refuses to release his thesis' from college?

Quoting from the book..."The organizer simultaneously carries on many functions...,"( functions such as being president who sees, hears and has accesses to inside information)..."as he analyzes,attacks..." (attacks on Americans calling them terrorists, uneducated etc., and the list goes on)"... and disrupts the prevailing power pattern". How has he disrupted the prevailing power pattern (constitution)? Well, that's easy. Look at his communists czars in his administration, look at the union thugs who call hard working Americans SOB's, look who Obama is supporting in the Wall Street crowd. These guys starting from SOROS are Communists/ marxists sympathizers..., and this is just for starters. The list goes on.

Obama and his administration is using Alinsky tactics to weaken and bring down our government. Check it out for yourself, page 115 last paragraph. Once you have read the book you will then understand Obama and his THUGS. This guy has got to go!!!

I

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The following quote in the next paragraph comes from Saul Alinsky in his book Rules For Radicals. Alinsky is a radical marxist/communist who wrote the book as a guide to overthrow governments. Alinsky was Obama's and Hillarious Clinton's mentor. Her thesis in college was on Alinsky. Our community organizer president has taken queue from this marxist writer and has refered to him several times. Do you wonder why Obama refuses to release his thesis' from college?

Quoting from the book..."The organizer simultaneously carries on many functions...,"( functions such as being president who sees, hears and has accesses to inside information)..."as he analyzes,attacks..." (attacks on Americans calling them terrorists, uneducated etc., and the list goes on)"... and disrupts the prevailing power pattern". How has he disrupted the prevailing power pattern (constitution)? Well, that's easy. Look at his communists czars in his administration, look at the union thugs who call hard working Americans SOB's, look who Obama is supporting in the Wall Street crowd. These guys starting from SOROS are Communists/ marxists sympathizers..., and this is just for starters. The list goes on.

Obama and his administration is using Alinsky tactics to weaken and bring down our government. Check it out for yourself, page 115 last paragraph. Once you have read the book you will then understand Obama and his THUGS. This guy has got to go!!!

I

Agreed. But, Obama is just a pawn in a bigger game. The Illuminati are behind the scenes orchestrating the globalism we are all witnessing come to fruition.

Edited by colt32
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I say let the Murdoch's and Koch brothers run the country.....they will lead us to the promise land through their great messiah Rick Perry............

Hey bright..., at least they support our form of government that have made millions of folks wealthy including themselves. Got anything against people using their ingenuity to pursue their "happiness"? Sounds like you have something against smart people who want to make money. The problem with folks like you is you want to stick your hands in their pockets and pick pocket what you can to make yourself their equal... SAD..., real SAD!!!

Hey, who said Perry was anyone's messiah?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey bright..., at least they support our form of government that have made millions of folks wealthy including themselves. Got anything against people using their ingenuity to pursue their "happiness"? Sounds like you have something against smart people who want to make money. The problem with folks like you is you want to stick your hands in their pockets and pick pocket what you can to make yourself their equal... SAD..., real SAD!!!

Hey, who said Perry was anyone's messiah?

I am happy with my own beliefs and what wealth I have....I need no help from the Koch's or Murdoch's......however some folks may need their liberties without interference from these types.....the facts about Rupert Murdoch that have just surfaced may be just the tip of the iceberg........believe what you want this is America and we have the right to disagree and hopefully the powerful will not prevail in ever influencing this right.......

I say let the Murdoch's and Koch brothers run the country.....they will lead us to the promise land through their great messiah Rick Perry............

Sadly enough, intelligence and money do not make common sense and common sense is what should be used to run this country. Government is not a cure all for people's bad decisions, the lack of fortitude to be self sufficient, the lack of desire to be educated(not intelligent), and the lack of desire to improve one's own life. The complacence we have thinking that the government will intervene to make our life better and we will not have to work for it is a bad thing. Kids growing up now think they have absolutely nothing to worry about. Government will take care of us till we die. Bad thinking. I'm not too fond of Perry, but better than what we got.

If they won.... they would just be puppets themselves....... Ever wonder why the Federal Reserve is a privately owned company?

I am happy with my own beliefs and what wealth I have....I need no help from the Koch's or Murdoch's......however some folks may need their liberties without interference from these types.....the facts about Rupert Murdoch that have just surfaced may be just the tip of the iceberg........believe what you want this is America and we have the right to disagree and hopefully the powerful will not prevail in ever influencing this right.......

The foundations and belief's in this country are Constitutionally based on our Bill Of Rights. As long as Marxist or Communist are out of the picture there may be some redemption, otherwise I don't see a pretty picture for America.

Edited by parmenio

The foundations and belief's in this country are Constitutionally based on our Bill Of Rights. As long as Marxist or Communist are out of the picture there may be some redemption, otherwise I don't see a pretty picture for America.

Unfortunately, our rights are being systematically taken away. Slowly, bit by bit. Ever wonder why the government has to require you to wear a seatbelt in a car or a helmet when riding a motorcycle? And how come there are no regulations for seat belts on our school buses? Isn't it a fundamental right for me to decide if I want to bash my un-helmeted head against the pavement when I crash my motorcycle? Who stepped in and took this right from me? Why do I get a ticket for no seat belt in my car, when thousands of our children are being ferried about in buses with no seat belts? Usually, everything starts small but eventually grows larger. As more people accept these small attrocities against the constitution then the larger attrocities will appear. AND, it will be said to be in the best interest of all or the environment and you will be labelled a communist or marxist or a safety hater if you don't agree. How can we not see where this is headed?

Unfortunately, our rights are being systematically taken away. Slowly, bit by bit. Ever wonder why the government has to require you to wear a seatbelt in a car or a helmet when riding a motorcycle? And how come there are no regulations for seat belts on our school buses? Isn't it a fundamental right for me to decide if I want to bash my un-helmeted head against the pavement when I crash my motorcycle? Who stepped in and took this right from me? Why do I get a ticket for no seat belt in my car, when thousands of our children are being ferried about in buses with no seat belts? Usually, everything starts small but eventually grows larger. As more people accept these small attrocities against the constitution then the larger attrocities will appear. AND, it will be said to be in the best interest of all or the environment and you will be labelled a communist or marxist or a safety hater if you don't agree. How can we not see where this is headed?

Could not agree more.