Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OOM Okie

hitman

I am trying but I am up again Okieism and his Okie Own Morons..... I am getting low on Bear, Bluwold and Bulldog droppings..... can't make droppings soup and BS stew.... I am sure that the constipation will stop and a flood of droppings will begin again tomorrow.... It is Tues.... beginning of hype week.... stay tuned for tomorrows lunch menu

It is so funny to see the responses to Okie's posts. Half of them are about the post, and the other about something else entirely. This guy is losing his audience. Thank GOD! Now, lets get down to the real business of this investment. If someone can prove the ministers seated today, then please post factual information. This blow-hard (Okie) has wasted enough of our time. JMHO...

It takes time to figure it out...he does have contacts...or so I am told by people who would know. However, I don't think they tell him the truth. Why would you do that with someone who BLASTS it all over the internet to serve his own ego when your a$$ is on the line? Seriously?