Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whose relative just got $135.8 million energy loan?

krome2ez

Whose relative just got $135.8 million energy loan?

October 12, 2011

The sister-in-law of John Podesta, President Obama’s influential White House transition director, served as the lobbyist for a wind power firm that was just awarded a $135.8 million loan guarantee from the Department of Energy. The company is Brookfield Asset Management. It boasts a board of nine directors, including New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s long-term girlfriend. The Energy Department’s promise to Brookfield marks the latest in controversial massive alternative energy loans to companies with strong ties to the Obama White House and to top Democrat lawmakers. Last month, the grant was finalized to build the 99 megawatt Granite Reliable wind project in New Hampshire’s Coos County, making it the state’s largest wind plant. Seventy-five percent of the new wind project is owned by BAIF Granite Holdings, which was created earlier this year by Brookfield Renewable Power, a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management of New York. Since 2009, Brookfield has been represented by the lobby firm Heather Podesta and Partners, LLC. Podesta, a top financial bundler for Democrat politicians, is wife of lobbyist and art collector, Tony Podesta, who is the brother of John Podesta.

http://patriotupdate.com/13238/whose-relative-just-got-135-8-million-energy-loan

• Upvote 2

alls ya got to do is fallow the money trail, soon you will find all the crooks in the swimming pool at once.Whats it take to be in the White House, a law degree or be an attorney, whats an attorney but a legal lier. and thats what runs our country. :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We should require publication of an entire family tree for each person in public service, then we could get a head start on what each of them owns and what they do, plus where they fit on the family tree, so we will be ready to trace where the money goes, and who it goes to, and what for, and when. If we follow the money, I would always be found innocent since none of it ever comes here. :P

• Upvote 1

I listen to andy dean on the radio show America now and today his show was about the fact that oboma just gave 1.2 BILLION in loan guarantees to a green company that only has 12 perminant employees one of which is the son of a close friends of his( a congress man that I don't remember the name). He also went on to say that right after the 1.2 Billion was given to the company that the CEO sold all of his stock in the company to a french company. There was a lot more but I missed it I plan on going to his website to watch the show since I didn't get to finish it earlier n the car :)

Maybe we can raise the debt ceiling again to help pay for the give aways.

Shhhh..... Don't give them ideas. Oh, wait, Congress has already done that a dozen times! Somebody has to break that cycle. Can you zap them into curtailing their give aways?