Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ben Fulford calls IQD a scam- White Hats....

The first thing people should get out of their heads is governments are good guys in general... We live in a world of crime syndicates... The people are the one's that believe the hype. Even Tman misunderstands some of the facts, as he isn't aware of certain facts about the IRS.... but everyone is in a different spot of knowledge.... Part of so called truth research is an entity out there heaping lies on top of lies... Hitler burned books, and every time someone reprints the Bible they change sentences to better suit their own agenda.

But I digress...

My videos are on the white hat blog. t dark cabal dot blog spot dot com

I made them when I had no resources or money... if I had resources and money they would be slicker since my background is in film/TV....

People need to read the reports and look at the law letters and PDF files....

I am hoping that we will have a happy ending here which will include the RV and the GS...The white hats have dinar too... they want the RV as much as anyone... but one can't just print paper and say it has value.

The Brussels trust is 100 trillion in gold and silver, an Asian dynasty contribution to saving the world.

Control freak greedy crime syndicates (some not all) don't want that in play because they don't control it... they control the paper...

Think Capone or some other syndicate because this is how the world really works.

I wish I could say what I know but unless it plays out to the good...I cannot further fact checking....and we are all in a lot of trouble... If it plays out to the good... I am hoping to have my foot in the door to tell the story.

But when trillions of dollars are at stake, the body count known and unknown piles up.

By the way, of the two call in shows with Tman...Why the hell didn't people keep asking question after question about the GS and dinar? Drove me crazy, the stupid questions none of us really care about... Jeeze.

I understand the government and their entities are layers like an onion and they get the info that applies to them, pieces. No one has the same piece. But at a certain point I find it is rather convenient for people who hide behind cryptic names, to speak of the dark side of the government. Which I believe is true there is a very dark side of our government and its connections, but IMO all nations are connected, have the same agenda.

But dude, why is it so convoluted the dinar?

We have the Bush's, and now Obama.....and on and on, and everyone wants their piece of the pie. Global settlements and so it goes. Have we or have we not been blind sided by an investment that others have benefited from, those in the know and those that sell the kool-aid? What is it? It was word of mouth and so we all bought in. Are we victims of propaganda?

I hope not, many people built dreams believing this was a worthy investment.

I understand the government and their entities are layers like an onion and they get the info that applies to them, pieces. No one has the same piece. But at a certain point I find it is rather convenient for people who hide behind cryptic names, to speak of the dark side of the government. Which I believe is true there is a very dark side of our government and its connections, but IMO all nations are connected, have the same agenda.

But dude, why is it so convoluted the dinar?

We have the Bush's, and now Obama.....and on and on, and everyone wants their piece of the pie. Global settlements and so it goes. Have we or have we not been blind sided by an investment that others have benefited from, those in the know and those that sell the kool-aid? What is it? It was word of mouth and so we all bought in. Are we victims of propaganda?

I hope not, many people built dreams believing this was a worthy investment.

I really believe we are going to see the revalue of these currencies. I am a 100% believer... However I know stuff happens just like the Tropos money that disappeared on route to the FED....

The world would be better off if we all stopped being so naive though...quit trusting people and wanting to be given the answers that make us happiest....

Read all the files, watch the videos, follow the links... And try and face the fact that CONSPIRACY isn't a synonym for crazy.... like the TV wants you to believe... The TV wants to be the only liar in the room...a machine with the monopoly on lying, on conning...

CONSPIRACY is 2 or more people planning a crime... Cops charge people with conspiracy more than any other statute... Quit scoffing at things you don't want to consider and look at them closely... Like an open minded juror deciding the fate of a person's roll in a crime...

We are pathetically selfish and dumb...during the Civil War we had a 90% literacy rate...Ever read one of the soldiers letters back home?

When is the last time someone read Thomas Jefferson...

These guys tried hard to protect us and we have failed miserably because we are INTELLECTUALLY LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While everyone is waiting for their ship to come in...consider the fact that you might just not know everything and go out and find how much you don't know.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular... But come on folks.

We the 50 year old men are really the one's that remember the Constitution and Pledge of Allegiance and what America was supposed to be.

We have to NOT try to get along with the brainwashing of our children...we need to educate them as to why they are being fed lies that will enslave them in the future and why our forefathers wanted us to have a first and second amendment. Though I am impressed with a new understanding that seems to be happening in some groups... Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and a few others seem to have gotten some of the newer generation to see that their is more to the story... Not saying they are necessarily the one's anyone should follow but they do show analytical thinking is important to problem solving...

I am trying to get Tman to look at more documentaries and articles because he is still not seeing the bigger picture... But I recognize in him that he has guts and his role in recovering stolen trillions is very important... He needs people to figure out ways to help not derail...

And when someone comes along and dismisses me as an idiot... Don't be so quick to be thankful someone relieved you of thinking... Try thinking for yourself...be an open minded juror and don't accept the simplistic verdict of "idiot."

We choose to scoff because we don't want to do any more than that --and a world full of people like that-- get what they are seeing now... Does anyone like what they see?

The dinar is a pivotal point... If it results in a precious metals backed world currency and globalism... Does globalism have to be tyrannical/communistic/evil? Or could we force it to have the same principles of our Constitution?

The idea of a global government isn't bad, the bad idea is the same psychopathic greed at the helm like a crazed Admiral driving the ship into an iceberg... We can relieve them of their command and return to sound sane principles... But knowledge is the very first step... The TV serves to divide brains into fragmented contradictions of know nothingness...turn it off...read some books... read our forefathers books...

Whether MSNBC or FOX the programming is carefully scripted to divide and conquer...these people knowingly or unknowingly are leading us off a cliff.

I am optimistic... I believe we shall prevail... God is good and the pendulum is swinging back to the side of decency.

GO RV!

• Upvote 3

MY "BUMP" POST FOR BASHERS & NEGATIVITY REGARDING THIS INVESTMENT!

Many do not understand that the World's Superpowers are in Iraq, planted more firmly than one could imagine...all working hand-in-hand to develop what they want and/or need...not to mention the trillions that has been spent for infrastructure and oil developments...and I promise you that none of this is for naught...plain and simple...the only problem...is everyone wants to rush this...it will happen when it happens....the elite will push the button when they are ready...and if you follow the money..usually you end up at the original source of who is behind a plan...so if the biggest companies in the world are involved...dont you think that they will manifest returns from their investments...If we were allowed to buy the currency, invest in their stock market, and deposit to some of their banks with good interest and returns from all of this already, at least as per long term holdings of all 3...why should we not reap the same results in the future when things get even better...(In other words, some have already made double to quadruple gains in 8 years, while Iraq was being torn apart, but now we will soon lose out on our investments, as the entire world moves in and we watch the largest monetary movements of money that has ever been seen on the planet...get real)....Some things in life are puzzles to some, while being a simple decision for others...All the negativity about this investment, on all of the blogs, that some spew forth day to day, are nothing but B.S...But, maybe like some say...we will still need ditch diggers, and this truly is not for everyone out there...and no, your local banker or senator can't or never will, simply announce or tell you to go and buy dinars...as per being "on the record"....even if he owns some...The bottom line, those that have rode this thing long enough have learned that there is more negativity about this than there is positivity...but no one ever mention that profits are being made, and have been being made already....What's really retarded about all of this...is no one has for the most part, lost a dime in this investment, unless they got in and got out too fast and got bit by a spread fee...Hypothetically....has anyone ever heard of anyone who got in the stock market and set their sites on a limit of 30 days to be wealthy...or bust...lol....All of this is IMO...for what it's worth...

• Upvote 1

MY "BUMP" POST FOR BASHERS & NEGATIVITY REGARDING THIS INVESTMENT!

Many do not understand that the World's Superpowers are in Iraq, planted more firmly than one could imagine...all working hand-in-hand to develop what they want and/or need...not to mention the trillions that has been spent for infrastructure and oil developments...and I promise you that none of this is for naught...plain and simple...the only problem...is everyone wants to rush this...it will happen when it happens....the elite will push the button when they are ready...and if you follow the money..usually you end up at the original source of who is behind a plan...so if the biggest companies in the world are involved...dont you think that they will manifest returns from their investments...If we were allowed to buy the currency, invest in their stock market, and deposit to some of their banks with good interest and returns from all of this already, at least as per long term holdings of all 3...why should we not reap the same results in the future when things get even better...(In other words, some have already made double to quadruple gains in 8 years, while Iraq was being torn apart, but now we will soon lose out on our investments, as the entire world moves in and we watch the largest monetary movements of money that has ever been seen on the planet...get real)....Some things in life are puzzles to some, while being a simple decision for others...All the negativity about this investment, on all of the blogs, that some spew forth day to day, are nothing but B.S...But, maybe like some say...we will still need ditch diggers, and this truly is not for everyone out there...and no, your local banker or senator can't or never will, simply announce or tell you to go and buy dinars...as per being "on the record"....even if he owns some...The bottom line, those that have rode this thing long enough have learned that there is more negativity about this than there is positivity...but no one ever mention that profits are being made, and have been being made already....What's really retarded about all of this...is no one has for the most part, lost a dime in this investment, unless they got in and got out too fast and got bit by a spread fee...Hypothetically....has anyone ever heard of anyone who got in the stock market and set their sites on a limit of 30 days to be wealthy...or bust...lol....All of this is IMO...for what it's worth...

Yes, we hear you. We heard you when you said it on the other thread too.