Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I see numerous people changing the heading on their avatars periodically and am curious on how they are doing it. Is it a permission I do not have? Do I have to ask the staff to change it for me? Thanks for any and all ansers provided.... I appreciate it. :D

Up at the top of your screen .... beside where it says " signed in as blknblu4evr" you will see "my settings" click on that then under "your options" click on "profile" in profile information you will see a box labeled "member title" ..... you can edit that !!

And thats it

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 3

Up at the top of your screen .... beside where it says " signed in as blknblu4evr" you will see "my settings" click on that then under "your options" click on "profile" in profile information you will see a box labeled "member title" ..... you can edit that !!

And thats it

That could be the problem.... I don't have a "your options" tab..... :blink:

I really do appreciate the info though Machine.... thank you!!!

That could be the problem.... I don't have a "your options" tab..... :blink:

I really do appreciate the info though Machine.... thank you!!!

I'm an idiot.... sorry.... Under the profile information I don't see a box labeled "member title"

That option does not exist for me.... any idea why? Thanks again...

I'm an idiot.... sorry.... Under the profile information I don't see a box labeled "member title"

That option does not exist for me.... any idea why? Thanks again...

Some members don't have access to the option. (I don't know why.)

What do you want to change and I may be able to help you?

-

• Upvote 1

It's all good... i just liked the way people were changing their titles depending on what was going on. It bums me out that I don't have that option. Thanks for the offer of help. That was very much appreciated. +1 for the help and offer

You may have to reach a certain number of posts before it allows you to edit it. That's the only thing I can figure... tongue.gif

And it does look like someone has Edited your title and changed it to "VIP". :twothumbs:

-