Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi Lord, its me.

delta22

Even though it is my prayer also, I do not think we are in the majority any more. I think the majority really don't give a care about God at all. :(

Take heart pastor. The universe serves as a testimony to His creation and the Holy Spirit fills man's heart and soul with acknowledgment of that. The problem is we have let the cares of this world distract us from His kingdom and many shy away from speaking up for Him. What our nation needs is revival. May God bless our nation and all who read delta22's post.

• Upvote 1

Take heart pastor. The universe serves as a testimony to His creation and the Holy Spirit fills man's heart and soul with acknowledgment of that. The problem is we have let the cares of this world distract us from His kingdom and many shy away from speaking up for Him. What our nation needs is revival. May God bless our nation and all who read delta22's post.

Amen to the both of you.

Prayer is Power!