Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Social destruction from a big RV

Your post much like any other I have seen from you is misguided and completely untrue! The cost to import goods will go down and tariffs and taxes will take effect keeping a balance on exports. I don't know who taught you economics but I sure would like to know so I can be sure I don't learn from them nor anyone in my family does. They also won't be using a value of USD like we will here they will be using a value of Dinars so 10 dinar is still 10 dinar whether or not you get it from 10 one's, 2 fives, or 1 ten. Now real estate you say I hope you know something about this cause now your in my business, the average Iraqi is said to hold 100,000 dinar so they would still have 100,000 dinar and rent say 1,000,000 a month now goes too 1,000 a month. Now with their 100,000 dinar they need to get their family some clothes cause they couldn't afford them before, they need to get a vehicle to get around and to and from work, and they need to be able to have some rent money saved or a down payment on a new house of their own, not to mention food, electricity, phone, water, fuel for the car so knowing all of this how far do you think 100,000 dinar will go after RV....hmmmm my guess is not very far they might end up with a family of 4 having a savings of 5,000 dinar left over maybe 20,000 if they stay renting and they have say a years worth of rent and emergency funds. All this must be bought before they even have a job since they have a 80 something % unemployment rate. They probably have yet to pay their rent for the last few years due to not having enough to live on and barely can feed themselves let alone a family, they live in run down war torn buildings for shelter and slum like settings, most of them don't have anything at all. You really think after they start with 100,000 dinar within a few days that will not be spent getting the necessities gathered up, and securing a meek future to go find a job. I now understand that you have no heart, you think like a horse with blinders on directly in the direction you want to look ONLY!! Like I have told and many others keep your agenda to yourself, cause it doesn't fly around here if it even gets off the ground it gets shot down! Use some common sense, before you open your mouth!!

Well. Since Iraq is using USD at this point probably most people are not spending dinars they are buying things with the dollar. So, if we are holding on to our dinars in hopes of a revalue I think that the Iraq people would be doing the same thing. The money is worthless at this point so why spend it? Just use your dollars until the money recovers and then use your dinars. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1