Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Today i am starting a juice fast***

easyrider

Benefits of juicing are: mental clarity, removeing toxins and feeling lighter, losing weight, happier in all aspects, more blood flow to organs (even mens special organ) and through the body, clear skin. Eventually more energy aafter detoxing.

side effects are : hunger, acne from detoxing, headaches, possible flu like symptoms, fatigue, weak. all these will only last for a short time its very important to listen to our bodies and to hang in there i have a long road ahead of me had my first cup of juice just a lil bit ago and i am already getting hungry this will be a challenge but I am willing to take it. I do believe it wil all be worth it in the end of feeling a lot better about my health.

I'm not anti juicing... I just couldn't keep up a hard working schedule with just juice. Maple syrup gave me the energy I needed while the lemon juice and cayenne did the toxins in .. with many health benefits for the entire body (if you take the time to do the research)... but do what works for you bro... and good luck!

I'm not anti juicing... I just couldn't keep up a hard working schedule with just juice. Maple syrup gave me the energy I needed while the lemon juice and cayenne did the toxins in .. with many health benefits for the entire body (if you take the time to do the research)... but do what works for you bro... and good luck!

Hey, I just ask my wife to pick up the pepper and maple syrup, she said she don't recall seeing all natural maple syrup but would look, thanks for the info, gonna give it a try......................

My first fast was so many decades ago I won't even tell you. But it was a fast for religious reasons and water was the only thing allowed. I found that after the third day I was not hungry, or weak, or feeling any bad effects. That taught me that once the body begins to balance and accept the fast conditions, it is really quite easy. But those first few days can be a real challenge.

Then years later a doctor put me on water and two leaves of lettuce a day. After the first week I asked him what kind of fast this was, seriously. He told me it was designed to see if I would stick to a fast. Felt like giving him a black eye!

Long before juicers became household items I was put on a clear juice fast, only juice you could see through ... apple, cranberry, and grape was considered in the category. It was easy but the first few days were spent very close to the bathroom.

Now a days I fast about once every two months or so, water, and watered down apple juice, all with crushed ice that I chew. Almost like eating. I do this for at least a week, quite often longer. I think you will find that once your body gets used to this routine you will feel good with it. You are too young to live your life with a body full of garbage. Detoxing is a good thing and I applaud your efforts. Good Luck with this!

:)

smee2

The proper and best maple syrup there is, is GRADE B....it is dark and un-refined...it has all the minerals in it that the refined maple syrup does'nt have...most helath food stores have this...

I just felt that I had to add this...while I was in certain countries, I noticed a long slot in the floor for a toilet....instead of the conventional toilet like most of us are accustomed to sitting on...this link below explains what some of the people already told me...how interesting though...even though most are not interested...I was'nt...lol....

http://www.naturesplatform.com/

I have always wanted to try to do a fast. Ive looked inot a water fast and i dont think i can do it so i decided to go with a green juice fast only for healing. I have had high blood pressure for about 3 years. I am thin and in shape and have played sports my whole life but my diet wasn't too good, I constantly drank alcohol and ate fast food and didnt really get veggies and fruits in my diet and i do believe that was a factor that led to it but it is def. genetics also. I recently started juicing about 8 months ago but have never tried to fast only on green juice for 7 days straight without solid food to detox. I do believe the body can heal itself and what God has put on this earth. I need to detoxify my body and that is what i plan to do and im hoping i can throw away my HBP medicine and start living a different lifestyle eating a lot better and cutting out the processed food. I have always been inspired by people that can fast and control themselves into getting healthy so wish me luck today is Day 1 for me and I'll keep posted on how my progress goes for 7 days.

Good Luck and good health. You are making a wise decision.

I have fasted on and off many times in my life. I have fasted using just water and not food. I have found that after my fourth day without food, I no longer want food, and I have tons of energy. This can go on for a few days, but following this period of high energy I tend to get real hungry again, then that subsides. I have gone over two weeks without food, then came off of the fast using juices.

My wife was a very spiritual woman and she fasted for spiritual reasons. When we fasted together, she would remain on her fast much longer than I would. She no doubt was fasting to save my sorry butt from one thing or another, but for the good of others, always.

I think I will join you, Easy... I plan on getting juiced at least once this week! :lol:

Hey, I just ask my wife to pick up the pepper and maple syrup, she said she don't recall seeing all natural maple syrup but would look, thanks for the info, gonna give it a try......................

You will probably find it marked "Real Maple Syrup"... it is a bit pricey but well worth it. Take care!

LOL Wow thats amazing. Yes, I have heard the water fast is very hard but i know you can do it. A close friend of mine did a 7 day water fast for wrestling before and well he told me the first 3 days are the roughest then it gets easier. thanks for the support and yes tis is well over due i should have done this a while ago but i am going full on starting today. I think its very important to detoxify the body from time to time because it makes u feel really healthy and hoping to change my diet to get off the HBP meds.

Hey Easy, There is a partial fast that someone else below referred to. It is called the Master Cleanse. The author was a naturopath byt the name of Burroughs. As the other guy says, it is a combination of fresh squeezed lemon juice, grade B maple syrup, & cayenne pepper. I have done this fast for at least 4 times & I'm thinking maybe 5. A guy by the name of Peter Glickman has a sight up and he sells the book along with another small book that I believe he put together telling you what to expect during each day of the fast. I have absolutely no connections with the guy except he has good info on his sight and it is a source to buy the book, however, you may be able to get it at your local health food store. You really need to do the fast for at least 10 days, but I have done it for 15 days once and 20 days another time. You have some days that you may feel a little weak but for the most part you can continue to do your job as I did. I can tell you the protocol but I highly recommend you read the book and do as it says. So many people read the book and then change it! It works the very best to do it exactly as Dr. Burroughs says to do it. I had a triple bypass about 5 years ago and I take absolutely none of the crap the doctors want to put you on after one of those things!! My medical doctor thought I was crazy, when I first told him what I was going to do but after the results, now he just tells me to keep on doing what I am doing. In fact, he once complained that he couldn't get any of his other patients to fast one day!! I do the fast 3 or 4 times a year. When you are on the fast your perceptions are much sharper and after the first three days (the hardest!) you start to feeling much better. The book tells you how to keep your colon cleaned out so you don't have the tremendous headaches that go with moving all of these toxins around that your body will start pulling out of your fat where they are stored. Good Luck! Gary2

Wow, I'm impressed. Good luck to you guys. I want to tell you about something I've been hearing about lately. It is called Fulvic Acid. It is supposed to be a really good antioxidant and it's supposed to have quite a few other benefits. I am definitely going to try this. Just wanted to share with you since you guys are obviously very health conscious. Good luck again!!!

I am using Fulvic Acid - So for the first week I felt like I was run down. It is a strong detox, but nothing like others that I have done in the past. Very good for eliminating radiation from your system. The entire population in the Northern Hemisphere should be using this. Follow the directions - do not use public tap water. There is a bad chemical reaction with Chlorine. Good Luck!

The book tells you how to keep your colon cleaned out so you don't have the tremendous headaches that go with moving all of these toxins around that your body will start pulling out of your fat where they are stored. Good Luck! Gary2

Absolute Key! Best product out there for a cleanse by Blessed Herbs - You won't believe what we are carrying around in our bodies - The green juice is a good start, but in the future consider detoxing all the organs. What a science project. Really.