Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Okie Oil Man 9/19

krome2ez

I try not to pile on, bashing and bashing because I look at all of it as pure rumor and entertainment. I know people get their hopes up, then dashed again and that's not helpful, but sometime false hope can be better than nothing when depression sets in, so I think people should stop with the personal attacks and attack the content itself. I'd still rather read BS from Okie than those bashing him to vent.

He's way too easy to bash and making himself vulnerable. There is probably some nugget of truth at some time... hard to say yet, but he seems to be getting a bit more honest as of late... whether he means to or not...

I noticed he talked about "the information floating around out there...", so that tells me that he is not much more connected, if any than the rest of us. His information is rumors floating around, not pure intel from trusted sources. Maybe he has a connection or two, but if he is confirming rumors after the fact I am not too impressed with the closeness or accuracy of his connection, if they exist.

This is how misinformation mills operate. If you want to mislead someone, and you know what they want to believe and what they've heard, you can play into that with fake information and they will immediately begin to become elated and spread the false rumor down the rumor mill (blogs in this case).

We've seen this a million times, and that's the nature of this beast, don't expect it to change. But there is good information to be found in the heaps of bogus stuff also, so to me the challenge is to rightly divide it as best I can. But that's me. I know many people are forming their plans and lives around shaky rumors and false hope, that's more their fault that Okie's, or any other source/pumper in my view. People need to take personal responsibility for their own decisions and actions.

If you believe Okie it's no different than if you believe what Pres. O says. You will either be a benefactor of that belief or a victim of it. You set yourself up for a fall if you put too much credence in what someone says that has a track record of being wrong. It's a gamble at best, and a foolish move as well...

IMHO as always.

All you bashers will be eating crow pretty soon. At least Okie is out there doing something. not sitting around with his finger where the sun don' t shine trying to figure out "WHATS HAPPENING". My hat goes off to Okie. Not some of the loons that got nosthing better to do than take cheap shots. So get a life or get over yourselves.

All you bashers will be eating crow pretty soon. At least Okie is out there doing something. not sitting around with his finger where the sun don' t shine trying to figure out "WHATS HAPPENING". My hat goes off to Okie. Not some of the loons that got nosthing better to do than take cheap shots. So get a life or get over yourselves.

Oh Nooooo!!!! Oakie has sent his kool-aid zombies to defend him. Honestly rcolt45, how can you defend him? He calls it every week. It was amusing at first, but now it's just annoying. I don't like the fact that people who don't know any better listen to him and believe him. It's not right to get people's hopes up. I doubt that he has any real intel. If he was at least reading the news and giving thoughtful observations and logical reasoning to his claims, then I would give him credit. It appears to me that he is just making this up as he goes along. Believe who you want, just make sure you you always question.