Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Currency to Own this Decade

What if this is true? I know it's this guys opinion but what if this keeps on getting dragged along for years and nothing ever happens for us. I have'nt held the Dinar very long but I could'nt imagine how upset the many people that have invested a lot of time, money and hope into this chance of financial freedom and not have anything to show for it at the end. (Whenever the end may be).

Say whatever you wanna say about this but i'm just tired of all the stories, lies and rumors that continue to mislead and give us false hope.

Losing hope.

http://www.forexnews.com/2011/09/the-currency-to-own-this-decade/

What if this is true? I know it's this guys opinion but what if this keeps on getting dragged along for years and nothing ever happens for us. I have'nt held the Dinar very long but I could'nt imagine how upset the many people that have invested a lot of time, money and hope into this chance of financial freedom and not have anything to show for it at the end. (Whenever the end may be).

Say whatever you wanna say about this but i'm just tired of all the stories, lies and rumors that continue to mislead and give us false hope.

Losing hope.

http://www.forexnews.com/2011/09/the-currency-to-own-this-decade/

Sorry but this has been posted a couple of times.

If you can't stomach this ride, I sugest either fasten your seat belt or stay away from rumors, it can really drive you crazy. ;)

It was just put in the Forex news on the 14th. I had'nt seen it posted here before. Me like many Americans are struggling just to make ends meet and when this oppourtuninty came along I had to save for three months to purchase only a small amount of Dinar. It really angers me to see all of the lies that people put on these websites that just give people false hope. I guess we will see what happens hopefully here soon.

It was just put in the Forex news on the 14th. I had'nt seen it posted here before. Me like many Americans are struggling just to make ends meet and when this oppourtuninty came along I had to save for three months to purchase only a small amount of Dinar. It really angers me to see all of the lies that people put on these websites that just give people false hope. I guess we will see what happens hopefully here soon.

I hear you about people struggling to make ends meet, it's a sad situation for a lot of us, I don't hold a lot of Dinars myself, just enough to make life easyer if it rvs,as far as people making up stuff and giving people false hope, thats the nature of the beast, you just have to know whom to believe and whom you can trust, best wishes.

We all heard about investments that were "not desirable" to the experts. A perfect example is the computer, it was thought to be a "fad" and it would never make it to the work force. Well the "fools" that thought differently because their gut told them to take a heap of faith. They are millionaires and they keep making money. Once you trust your own instincts, there is no turning back, you just start trusting your own hunches.

My father (God rest his soul) was told to buy into some hamburger joint in the 50s. My uncle tried to talk my dad into for months, but my dad reseached and asked financial advisers that were deemed the best in their field. My uncle got the tip from a fellow cop and looked into it himself. My uncle took the leap of faith, my dad declined stating "according to the experts" it was too risky. My dad went on to say, "Why would anyone want a fast meal when 96% of the country enjoys homecooked meals every night"? You know what fast food place I'm taking about? McDonalds!

My uncle is now deceased as well but his estate is worth over 20 million dollars. He was a policeman, he kept working until he was 55 years old. He had 10 kids-all went to college and because professionals. He had 22 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. The only way his children would be able to get any money at the age of 25 is if they all graduated from college and got a job. He set it up the same way for grandkids and great-grandkids.

I could list 100s of success stories. They are success stories because some took the leap of faith and believed in something. My dad IMO didn't think he desevered to be rich. I'm sure he felt, this wouldn't happen to me, I'm not that lucky," I'm very cautions with my money, I work too hard to make." I grew up in a house that we didn't take chances. I remember the bible phrase that said "It is easier for a poor man to get threw the gates of Heaven than it is for a rich man to get threw "the eye of the needle. Well in my young mind it told me that if I'm poor, I will go to Heaven" and "if I'm rich I would have to squeeze threw a needle! Hack ! No Heaven for me if I'm rich! If my dad was alive he would of discourage us from investing in the IQD-stating the experts don't agree. If my uncle was alive he would say "What does your gut tell you?". "You will never regret you did, but you will always regret you didn't FYI...Later I learned the "Eye of the Needle" was a very narrow gate that leads to a city in biblical times. A person with a lot a possessions on their camel had a difficult time getting threw this gate, they had to take off some of their possessions and walk their camels threw and then had to go around to retrieve their belongs by foot. I SURE WISHED SOMEONE WOULD OF TOLD ME THAT AT THE TIME!!

Don't be discouraged....It will happen. Keep the faith!

• Upvote 5

We all heard about investments that were "not desirable" to the experts. A perfect example is the computer, it was thought to be a "fad" and it would never make it to the work force. Well the "fools" that thought differently because their gut told them to take a heap of faith. They are millionaires and they keep making money. Once you trust your own instincts, there is no turning back, you just start trusting your own hunches.

My father (God rest his soul) was told to buy into some hamburger joint in the 50s. My uncle tried to talk my dad into for months, but my dad reseached and asked financial advisers that were deemed the best in their field. My uncle got the tip from a fellow cop and looked into it himself. My uncle took the leap of faith, my dad declined stating "according to the experts" it was too risky. My dad went on to say, "Why would anyone want a fast meal when 96% of the country enjoys homecooked meals every night"? You know what fast food place I'm taking about? McDonalds!

My uncle is now deceased as well but his estate is worth over 20 million dollars. He was a policeman, he kept working until he was 55 years old. He had 10 kids-all went to college and because professionals. He had 22 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren. The only way his children would be able to get any money at the age of 25 is if they all graduated from college and got a job. He set it up the same way for grandkids and great-grandkids.

I could list 100s of success stories. They are success stories because some took the leap of faith and believed in something. My dad IMO didn't think he desevered to be rich. I'm sure he felt, this wouldn't happen to me, I'm not that lucky," I'm very cautions with my money, I work too hard to make." I grew up in a house that we didn't take chances. I remember the bible phrase that said "It is easier for a poor man to get threw the gates of Heaven than it is for a rich man to get threw "the eye of the needle. Well in my young mind it told me that if I'm poor, I will go to Heaven" and "if I'm rich I would have to squeeze threw a needle! Hack ! No Heaven for me if I'm rich! If my dad was alive he would of discourage us from investing in the IQD-stating the experts don't agree. If my uncle was alive he would say "What does your gut tell you?". "You will never regret you did, but you will always regret you didn't FYI...Later I learned the "Eye of the Needle" was a very narrow gate that leads to a city in biblical times. A person with a lot a possessions on their camel had a difficult time getting threw this gate, they had to take off some of their possessions and walk their camels threw and then had to go around to retrieve their belongs by foot. I SURE WISHED SOMEONE WOULD OF TOLD ME THAT AT THE TIME!!

Don't be discouraged....It will happen. Keep the faith!

;) yes for what i know now and if i knew then.My dad was not a man who wanted for himself and not others.I had a few good bussinesses and he got to people. He never wanted his kids to get ahead of him.When i bought my place he was all for it and when i wanted to do it my waty -listened to him and tweak a few things -i wanted to get along with him.But he thot i was doing stuff deliberately. Peole from that generation thot this way. When he got older-i found out he was jealous. OF WHAT i dont know. But that is the way it was. We could never satisfy him in what we did or what we for him. So if i was to do it all over again i would DO IT DIFFERENTLY. The BIBLE says to honour our father and mothers. Well i figured it out--You can do that 100 miles away. FOR all you young people out there - you want to get ahead and be happy

? MOVE ---- take 1 tank of gas and move.That way yopur to far travel and if anything goes wrong at home your 80 bucks away. You will get around people who can mentor you without interference. GOOD LUCK YOUNG PEOPLE. My people are dead and gone now - I dont have to satisfy anyone but my wife and me. My kids are moved and i like that cause i dont have to listen to their motherinlaws.MOVE AWAY- GOD will look after you if you stay under HIS umbrella- Good luck and many Blessings -Vern ;):)

• Upvote 1