Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this Real?

GMartin

What if we all started faking it? When lopsters come in and start telling us it's gonna be a LOP, let's all say we are selling our dinar. I think if we all get on this pattern these people whatever their agenda is will go away and feel mission accomplished. Did you know that in any business most transaction you gotta play the game? That means you have to play face and when you do good things normally come your way. Unless of course playing the game is doing something bad to people, but luckily in the case we aren't doing anything bad. I always think that some of these Lopsters have an interesting agenda. Regardless of any article that comes out of Iraq, they are never 100% true they are playing face either through deception or semi hiding their real agenda. It's delusion time...so let's sell our dinars because it's gonna LOP!

(I'm playing the game - don't sell but post in a way that you are "playing the game")

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Because someone believes that Iraq will redenominate doesn't make them a lobster. If you have read all the articles as I have you have to believe that there will be a redenomination. The term LOP btw is never used in trading currency, it is a made up term used in Dinar sites. I've done my research and I've traded currency for more than 20 years. Experience, research, and common sense leads me to believe there will be a redenomination and then a revalue. This being done at the same time. Therefore there will be no change in the actual buying power of the Dinar, a loaf of bread is still a loaf of bread. Of course you are welcome to believe whatever you want. Keep reading and believing the BS the gurus spout if that's what makes you happy. Everyones opinion is welcome including the "lopsters"!

• Upvote 2

Because someone believes that Iraq will redenominate doesn't make them a lobster. If you have read all the articles as I have you have to believe that there will be a redenomination. The term LOP btw is never used in trading currency, it is a made up term used in Dinar sites. I've done my research and I've traded currency for more than 20 years. Experience, research, and common sense leads me to believe there will be a redenomination and then a revalue. This being done at the same time. Therefore there will be no change in the actual buying power of the Dinar, a loaf of bread is still a loaf of bread. Of course you are welcome to believe whatever you want. Keep reading and believing the BS the gurus spout if that's what makes you happy. Everyones opinion is welcome including the "lopsters"!

Well said....its hard to ignore what the CBI has been saying for years now....

Do we all want it to be a giant "smoke screen"? OF COURSE!! Do we all wanna make millions?? OF COURSE!!!

Just cant ignore whats being put in front of us just because we dont like it....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well stated, Merry1. The dreaded "LOP" word was created by the pumpers and gurus to put a negative spin on the real term: "re-denomination," which in fact is a positive move forward for several reasons. Most importantly, removing the three zeros instantly establishes near parity with the U.S. Dollar, and from there they can easily revalue to a higher rate if they choose. We have to hope that they do.

Sadly, (with only a few exceptions for very early purchasers) only the dealers and pumpers have profited on the sale of hundreds of Billions of Dinars, largely due to the amazing success of the "anti-lopster" and the never-ending BS rumor campaigns. The reality is that if you tell people what they want to hear, and repeat it often enough, they'll follow you anywhere, in spite of strong evidence refuting their claims. Proof of this fact is demonstrated in tens of thousands of posts on this site alone, and we continue to hope. Maybe the RD is a total fabrication designed to confuse the IQD investors. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1