Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat 9/14/11

BondLady

ty all so much trully blessed me today, i was running on empty so bad today only 2 hrs sleep was suprised my post came out making any sense today, and now its after 5pm and im headed home to hopfully sleep thru the night if people will stop goin to jail for just 1 night lol, again ty all for every thing God Bless yall and good night........happy trails..........BL

• Upvote 3

ty all so much trully blessed me today, i was running on empty so bad today only 2 hrs sleep was suprised my post came out making any sense today, and now its after 5pm and im headed home to hopfully sleep thru the night if people will stop goin to jail for just 1 night lol, again ty all for every thing God Bless yall and good night........happy trails..........BL

Be safe, and get some rest

Thx BondLady ! B)

I appreciate ur Time and Breakdown of the Current Situation so that even some Clown like Me can understand it ! :D

...make that cute little baby faces too! biggrin.gif Thanks Bondlady for doing what ya do... youz the bestest! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1