Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stay positive folks, trump bought $30 million usd worth of dinar

Chief V

This happened just after mid December 2009, close enough for this man to realize the prospect of something good to come. A billionaire would not drop that much money if he was not expecting a good return, I'm feeling pretty confident about that. Whether it's .86 or 3.86, no matter, there has to be a good return on this investment regardless.

http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3572

KEEP THOSE HEADS HIGH!!!! :woot:

Funny thing is before I went out on R&R I saw it either on yahoo news or msn start up page, while going to check my mail. I only had 2.5 mil at the time, and when I saw that I purchased another 2.5 Who's to say he didn't purchase way back when either? **** he's got enough money he can pay off whoever he wants to retract, or while sippin a congnac and smokin a cohiba with Bill Gates he might have said ya know what? "Pull that crap off the net I don't need nobody diggin in my business"...lol Ya'll can take it for what it's worth, I have no reason to lie, nor any reason to pump anybody up. I'm going with my 5 mil whether it hits or not, it's pretty paper and I'll just wallpaper my bathroom with....lol

This happened just after mid December 2009, close enough for this man to realize the prospect of something good to come. A billionaire would not drop that much money if he was not expecting a good return, I'm feeling pretty confident about that. Whether it's .86 or 3.86, no matter, there has to be a good return on this investment regardless.

http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3572

KEEP THOSE HEADS HIGH!!!! :woot:

Chief V, Blackhillsportal is a pumper site and makes up all kinds of stuff to get people worked up..do not trust them! You are ok though, just don't make decisions on sites like this. Only spend what you could afford to lose, IMO. Be safe and God bless you!

To all above who think and i use think loosely, that they know everything! I know the owner of blackhills personally and know where the source of the trump article came from. It is true!!!!!!! Trump purchased his dinar in jordan

owner of blackhills portal is a christian man and is more reputable than the folks you been listening to for years. Thanks chief v

• Upvote 1

chief v, blackhillsportal is a pumper site and makes up all kinds of stuff to get people worked up..do not trust them! You are ok though, just don't make decisions on sites like this. Only spend what you could afford to lose, imo. Be safe and god bless you!

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Do not accuse when you have no basis for accusation.

trump is a realeastate mougal not a currency speculater. while i cannot state he has not bought into the dinar, i highly doubt it is 30 million worth. i doubt trump could even find 30 million in personal cash and if he could hes not going to invest a substantial part of his money into a venture like this. people think hes rich, and he is on paper, but most of his assets are tied up in property ventures, its not like he can just go ring up 30 mill out of an account. i dont think bill gates can even do that.