Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NASCAR.......the race for the chase!!!!!!

goldengoose

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win tonight at Richmond?

• Jeff Gordon
    • Jimmy Johnson
    • Kyle Busch
    • Matt Kenseth
    • Carl Edwards

Hey GG! I always root for my man Mark Martin! But Jeff had such a great win last Tuesday (sounds funny to say Tuesday!)... he showed his stuff!!! So, go Jeff Gordon... and Hendricks!

Jax

'Jax',

What's happenin'???? First, I hope you and your family are okay from the last several weeks of terrible weather???

Next, I agree....GO 24..!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

p.s.- don't forget to vote!!!!!!

Well, my vote is for Jeff Gordon. But for tonight's race, I think the guys on the bubble are going to make it interesting. I will be pulling for #24 to make it 86!!!!

'rope',

You've got a good point, but if Jeff can stay clear of trouble and remained focused.....we will be seeing win #86!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Thanks for the well-wishes, GG! Family and I weathered the storms just fine...

My vote is registered! Please, anyone but Kyle Busch!!!! :lol:

'Jax',

I am glad to hear all is fine......!!! :D

I agree, anyone but KB.......!!!

Have fun watching the race!!!!!!!

GG

I concur...anyone but Kyle Busch :P I'm cheering for Junior tonight. He should make it in without a win, but if he could take the checkered flag it would give him a boost heading into the chase. :) Go junior, Go Junior!!!!

'design',

Well, if Jr. does win.....at least he is a Hendrick Motorsports member!

Thank you,

GG

GG,

Surprisingly, Michael Schumacher was third in practice yesterday. With such fast straight aways this week Schumacher, Hamilton and Button ;) (my favorite) could have a chance to beat Vettel's Red Bull.

Design Interrupted

It should be a very good race in Italy tomorrow morning.....I will be recording the race because I will not be up that early!!!!!!! :lol:

GG