Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Give me your thoughts on this explanation LOP !!!

OtisDaWhino

Yeah you are right.....I overreacted but I never thought of the LOP this way so it hit me hard when I think their truly could and pretty likely its going to LOP. It is what it is I guess. Im just glad I didnt spend a ton of money that I didnt have on it like many people Ive heard has.

No doubt man!

Yeah you are right.....I overreacted but I never thought of the LOP this way so it hit me hard when I think their truly could and pretty likely its going to LOP. It is what it is I guess. Im just glad I didnt spend a ton of money that I didnt have on it like many people Ive heard has.

There was quite a while when lop was not even discussed much, until fairly recently... so, you're just coming aboard at the peak of the discussion. A ton of money, even with the worst case... is still worth this effort!!! Try going at it from that perspective... do not regret!!! :)

PS... you'll feel much better as you read more! Still lots of debate and confusion... that's good!!!

Jay dub ya,

Sorry to burst your bubble but OPEC as a whole brought in 800 Billion last year, ummm thats OPEC, UMMMM thats ALL of OPEC, do you forsee Iraq pumping more than all of OPEC than I can't continue this conversation.

As for the quanity they have that much, weather its in circ or not scuttle-butt, a Yank Navy term, is that your fed holds, 4 Trillion alone, you must be able to do the math and know that Iraq doesn't have the infrastructure to be equal to that of the US and thats if we say all of there currency is held by the treasury, oh but wait, my m8's in Britain, Canada, US, and, and, and also have assets of Dinar. Now were over 4 Trillion with my friends alone, but then you have some along with all the others on this board and other boards, HMMMM

The time I invest on other assets, hard and soft commodities, is limited because I enjoy humour and talking about an oil companies upstream or downstream assets and production projections is boring. I like to make money and don't like people getting mislead.

CMD

Its hard to argue with that .... I mean honestly, Im not taking anyones side but that is hard to argue against. There is only so much cash and there are so many people now invested in the Dinar that the cash it would take to cover it all would be mind boggling. Im not feeling good about the RV before the RD.....I wish yall could give me some info that would make me feel better about it. Either way, Im riding out the storm and see where it takes me. At least it adds a little excitement to my life.

I agree.....it could be the case but you still have the problem Catmandu is talking about. I mean that is a valid issue I would assume. When they came up with this plan back in the 90's, they never anticipated the internet and the viral Dinar sales.....that is a problem now which could be holding this up. And now it may not even be possible without doing a LOP. Im just throwing out scenarios for discussion.

Its hard to argue with that .... I mean honestly, Im not taking anyones side but that is hard to argue against. There is only so much cash and there are so many people now invested in the Dinar that the cash it would take to cover it all would be mind boggling. Im not feeling good about the RV before the RD.....I wish yall could give me some info that would make me feel better about it. Either way, Im riding out the storm and see where it takes me. At least it adds a little excitement to my life.

Otis, my man!!! We're giving and have been giving, til it hurts... like now! :lol: GO READ! All your questions are answered... including good discussions about HOW Iraq can afford to RV, like fractional banking and our dinars going to the US Treasury (not to Iraq) to trade for oil at a predetermined low price... and more!!! Feeling better yet?!!! :)

Yeah Ive definitely heard those ideas before and Fractional Banking is valid and makes sense but I guess Im not a good speculative investor.....Im a details guy and I wish we had some way to get accurate details. The main thing that gives me hope is that it happened in Kuwait but again , they didnt have this many investors.....not even close. The ones they did have though, cleaned up son !!!!

Yeah Ive definitely heard those ideas before and Fractional Banking is valid and makes sense but I guess Im not a good speculative investor.....Im a details guy and I wish we had some way to get accurate details. The main thing that gives me hope is that it happened in Kuwait but again , they didnt have this many investors.....not even close. The ones they did have though, cleaned up son !!!!

You will only be able to get so much accuracy, as you now know. So, settle in with that as you roll with this. Also, you'd better read up more about the Kuwaiti currency... it was more like an RI (reinstatement)... a bit of a myth about the millions that were made, unfortunately. THAT was definitely one thing that was used to get people to invest, myself included! But, I would have invested anyway! Kuwait and Iraq situation... apples and oranges... BUT, Iraq's is much more unique and unprescedented... which is a very, very good thing! Because an outright RV at 1:1 would be a game changer in the world economy... timing is everything!

Yeah Kuwait was a RI although everyone calls it a RV and they had their infrastructure and Govt intact but they still did the RI and brought it back up after it had plummeted and did it relatively quickly. Ive always wondered why out of all the people invested in IQD that someone would know someone who made the big bucks on the KWD but I have yet to ever see a trace of anyone. Have you ever seen anyone that has come forth ?? Or heard an actual story of someone who made millions off of it ??

Thank you very much for that explanation. I really appreciate. Now I guess its time to go buy the biggest bottle of Bourbon and get hammered drunk as I feel bamboozled , hoodwinked, and deceived. It seems to me that this was the obvious scenario that should have been put out there all along BUT everyone Ive come into contact with that has anything to do with this investment has been living in a fantasy world that we all will make millions off of a $ 1200.00 investment. Even on this board right now today, tomorrow, and for months on end people will come here and every other Dinar board in the universe and make people think that someone can invest $ 1200.00 and make millions. Thats why so many people buy the Dinar. I just dont understand why this scenario, which is the obvious scenario isnt talked about as what is going to happen and why Adam and others allow the fantasies to continue ?? What gives ??

People that allow it to continue are making money, plain and simple. Dont think any site that is a dinar site is not making money they all are.

Yeah Kuwait was a RI although everyone calls it a RV and they had their infrastructure and Govt intact but they still did the RI and brought it back up after it had plummeted and did it relatively quickly. Ive always wondered why out of all the people invested in IQD that someone would know someone who made the big bucks on the KWD but I have yet to ever see a trace of anyone. Have you ever seen anyone that has come forth ?? Or heard an actual story of someone who made millions off of it ??

No... and a lot of people have asked that same question, without an answer... hence the validity of the myth! However, it's my understanding that Adam talks about it in his book... that's the extent of my knowledge to that regard.