Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have posted frequently information about individuals within the Guru arena. My intentions were to keep people aware a concerned about information and how it is being used to pump this investment. I struck a as all my posts have been removed.

I will suggest that the investment is only on the infant stages and that the real opportunity for investment pouchers begin once the currency revalues... Do you homework and seek the best info you can find. Use family, friends, and business relationships. My call name says it all dinar buddy... I want everyone to gave their eyes wide open.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 3

I have posted frequently information about individuals within the Guru arena. My intentions were to keep people aware a concerned about information and how it is being used to pump this investment. I struck a as all my posts have been removed.

I will suggest that the investment is only on the infant stages and that the real opportunity for investment pouchers begin once the currency revalues... Do you homework and seek the best info you can find. Use family, friends, and business relationships. My call name says it all dinar buddy... I want everyone to gave their eyes wide open.

Let's go RV

Seriously? Removed???? I thought due diligence was promoted here. unsure.gif

Recently.... even A dealers "official" board has amped up and dedicated a section for those suspected of scamming and calling out by name, those who have a history of misleading those who are still unsuspecting.

While it happened "after" the dealer withdrew or who may be operating under a different operation...its there now and by coincidence DV is now shifting back the other direction?

I am sorry to hear this update DB, I thought this site was now promoting a trend of allowing an unbiased all information. I thought That was one of the reasonings, behind allowing the content of the Okies of the world to remain here. Wonder why?

When I first joined, IMO, opinions was closely monitored and restricted. I was pleased to see a tolerance opening up. Whether strategic or not..It builds a level of integrity which can only help with marketing overall. So are you saying that now there has been a swing in the level of tolerance for information shared by members ?

Recently.... even A dealers "official" board has amped up and dedicated a section for those suspected of scamming and calling out by name, those who have a history of misleading those who are still unsuspecting.

While it happened "after" the dealer withdrew or who may be operating under a different operation...its there now and by coincidence DV is now shifting back the other direction?

I am sorry to hear this update DB, I thought this site was now promoting a trend of allowing an unbiased all information. I thought That was one of the reasonings, behind allowing the content of the Okies of the world to remain here. Wonder why?

When I first joined, IMO, opinions was closely monitored and restricted. I was pleased to see a tolerance opening up. Whether strategic or not..It builds a level of integrity which can only help with marketing overall. So are you saying that now there has been a swing in the level of tolerance for information shared by members ?

Hi WW... it's probably because... we already know all of this! There are dozens of revealing posts about pumpers and gurus... but it gets a little annoying sometimes when people constantly try to tell us "what to do" and "how to be", like we're children. I'm not sure which posts I dislike more!!! I don't mind specific warnings with substance... but enough with the "you better look out" stuff... please. :)

Some of my responses have gone away, but other responses to them have stayed.

It seems to be a matter of which mod is involved in the thread.

I started saving them all to iPad Notes, with the intention of reposting each time they went away, and decided there really wasn't any need.

Should I consider it an honor; or just humorous?

Hi WW... it's probably because... we already know all of this! There are dozens of revealing posts about pumpers and gurus... but it gets a little annoying sometimes when people constantly try to tell us "what to do" and "how to be", like we're children. I'm not sure which posts I dislike more!!! I don't mind specific warnings with substance... but enough with the "you better look out" stuff... please. :)

I know Jax..but there are new people who cycle through here all the time who could benefit from this topic being refreshed some seasoned members continue 1. to pay for the related offenders services and 2.continue to bring over their "like" repetitive posts promising a RV tomorrow from offenders that bore us to death as well. I guess just like Okies posts, we have the option to skip whatever we find repetitive.

I think we must appreciate those who attempt to share "valid " and concerning information for many reasons. IMHO..Its hard to argue there isn't immense appreciation for their efforts and dedication to keep it fresh. It may also respectfully be motivated in part, as the steps they personally need in healing and growing from their own experiences that led them into their dinar experiences...good or bad. We have to appreciate each members individuality and message. Thats what keeps this site alive and brings about a level of trust that might make just enough difference to confirm a sale with those teetering on whether or not to join VIP and related services.

I don't think those posts were deleted simply because people tired of reading them but it is equally important that we know NOW, that it appears with todays message a Big Brother is altering the attempts of those sharing useful information that may be of benefit when making grounded decisions forward. While information can be limited by the site owner or mods ..it is their site after all ...that in itself, is more marketing damaging IMO, than the alert flags posted by members.

Some of my responses have gone away, but other responses to them have stayed.

Should I consider it an honor; or just humorous?

:lol::D:lol::lol:

Both...that's hilarious