Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A short prayer and a phone call..

Hi, everyone...

This is my first post. I have been invested in the IQD for a few months, and am the proud owner of a whopping ( 24)-25k notes totalling 600,000IQD.

A few months ago, I was feeling a little overwhelmed financially, and in a short prayer, cried out "God,I need a break!" Within an hour, I got a phone call..out of the blue..from my son-in-law.

The reason for his call was to tell me about an investment opportunity, the Iraqi Dinar.

Since then, I have been soaking in all the information I can about Iraq and the IQD.

I would like to thank all the folks who spend time providing all the news and information I have read here on DV. For the record, I believe we will all be blessed with this investment.

• Upvote 11

Welcome to DV Cointoss :) My story is very similar! It WILL happen soon, at just the right time (not sure when that its but God does), and we will be blessed to be a blessing to others. This site is awesome (if not a little addicting), there is a lot of good information and a lot of funny info too, but you will learn which is which in short time LOL... God Bless :)

Welcome to DV Cointoss :) My story is very similar! It WILL happen soon, at just the right time (not sure when that its but God does), and we will be blessed to be a blessing to others. This site is awesome (if not a little addicting), there is a lot of good information and a lot of funny info too, but you will learn which is which in short time LOL... God Bless :)

Thanks....I am a regional truck driver, and in my down time,I sit in my sleeper and fire up my laptop. Each time, I imagine I will come here to DV and see the news that "it" has happened. Some day soon, I hope. I've been thinking about the RD/RV thing and feel they are two sides of the same coin. What I mean is, wouldn't an RV effectively remove the zeros? Kinda Yin and Yang, can't have one without the other.

• Upvote 1

HEY HEY!!!! WELCOME TO DV!! I didn't listen to my friend the first time, when she told me.Then, few months later she told me again,but,this time, it bug the crap out of me and I bought some.The frist time I was told by my friend, I think GOD said your not ready yet to buy them .When, I did buy them, I was ready.I know one thing I'm grateful to be here, in this time and place.GO RV BABY!!!!!

HEY HEY!!!! WELCOME TO DV!! I didn't listen to my friend the first time, when she told me.Then, few months later she told me again,but,this time, it bug the crap out of me and I bought some.The frist time I was told by my friend, I think GOD said your not ready yet to buy them .When, I did buy them, I was ready.I know one thing I'm grateful to be here, in this time and place.GO RV BABY!!!!!

Thanks...I initially bought 100,000IQD, then a few weeks later bought the rest. I am tempted to buy more, but don't feel led....I am content with what I have. Several family members, including three of my oldest children are also invested more heavily.

Welcome to DV. :)

Thanks, Fastarnie.......( if you knew how long it took me to get up the nerve up to post...and then wait for the first reply...your response was much appreciated).

I have dog that had puppies, so I'm selling her pups this weekend to get a million.She wasn't meant to have pups,I was going to have her spayed,but, I think GOD step in and help.I didn't know how I was going to get more Dinars but GOD answer my payers. So if you want a yorkie pup I'll give one for a million Dinars.LOL LOL !!!

Welcome to the Forum. I do hope your Intuition proves correct.

Thanks....

I have dog that had puppies, so I'm selling her pups this weekend to get a million.She wasn't meant to have pups,I was going to have her spayed,but, I think GOD step in and help.I didn't know how I was going to get more Dinars but GOD answer my payers. So if you want a yorkie pup I'll give one for a million Dinars.LOL LOL !!!

I LOVE Yorkies....but you'll have to wait for small notes to come out so you can make change..all i have are 25k's....lol