Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi and the agency strongly rejects the bombardment suffered by the Kurdish villages in northern Iraq

Neapolitan

Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi and the agency strongly rejects the bombardment suffered by the Kurdish villages in northern Iraq

Friday, 09 September 2011 10:17 GMT

Took advantage of the Iraqi defense minister and the agency Saadoun al-Dulaimi to attend the graduation ceremony of first-round war of the University of National Defense for waving to neighbors strongly Iraq's military, strongly rejecting the bombing suffered by the Kurdish villages in northern Iraq. Saadoun al-Dulaimi / Defense Agency , "I am when it hit the Kurdistan as if he hits home and this is unacceptable to my children ... I do not wish to one of the neighboring countries that think that Iraq is weak and let me take what could be taking it because this is my chance .. we do not threaten one never in internal affairs, described al-Dulaimi, the Iraqi claim to the spring similar to what is happening in some Arab countries that they must be dreaming, believing at the same time that what was produced by Arab spring is more chaos in the region. Saadoun al-Dulaimi / Defense Agency "What is happening in the region is not more freedom, but it is more chaos and we will see nightmares a lot more and will reflect the situation in Iraq ... Either of the calls to spring an Iraqi believed that he Sajeic people in the street and create chaos in order to paint a new path I think it's the illusion While preparing the defense ministry to take over security in the country after the U.S. withdrawal says it intends to cancel the college developed and intensify its efforts to support the Military College Mother in Rustumiya to produce more of the officers, like the thirty officers who were graduated Thursday only received leadership positions in the army. Maj. Gen. Mohammed al-Askari / media adviser to the Ministry of Defense , "We are keen to bring these colleges and Anchallah War College will graduate soon, also there is a cycle .. and Anchallah next year we are trying to to remove all the colleges developed and the remaining military college, the mother and will be channeled to the great efforts on the military college, the mother in Rustumiya in order to be really Factory of Champions, " and attested by Ministry of Defense during the recent wave of graduate courses to prepare officers and leaders, most recently graduated manner of four-hundred officers from the former army in the Directorate of basic training and logistics in the ministry .. Which is described by observers as an attempt to rearrange the internal security credentials in preparation for the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country later this year

http://www.alsumaria.tv/ar/Iraq-News/1-68354-.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1