Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman17/Medic Chat: DV 2/15/10 @ 9:30am

k98nights

Okay - you guys will see I'm fairly new...so please no bashing...have a little patience with me, please...

I spoke with a foreign currency trader here in Houston, TX and he said we need to look closely at what recently happened in Brazil. He said the basic rules are - when a currency RV's there is a new currency and/or denominations issued. The "old" currency (which we are all holding at this moment) will be valued at the same rate as the new currency.

I hope I'm wrong...I really sincerely do...but, if they drop three zeros - trillions to billions and/or a $25,000k note to a $25k note we all will wake up with a nice ROI, but not to the scale we are all dreaming of...

I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to add a little reality to the mix...

Okay - you guys will see I'm fairly new...so please no bashing...have a little patience with me, please...

I spoke with a foreign currency trader here in Houston, TX and he said we need to look closely at what recently happened in Brazil. He said the basic rules are - when a currency RV's there is a new currency and/or denominations issued. The "old" currency (which we are all holding at this moment) will be valued at the same rate as the new currency.

I hope I'm wrong...I really sincerely do...but, if they drop three zeros - trillions to billions and/or a $25,000k note to a $25k note we all will wake up with a nice ROI, but not to the scale we are all dreaming of...

I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, just trying to add a little reality to the mix...

The only thing I have with this theory is that the currency that they are going to start using isn't "new" it is the same currency that they made when they made the 10 k and 25k notes made back in 2003 but they had to keep them back since it didn't make since for them to havr such small denoms out when it would take a wheel barrow to pay for a cokewhen they made 14 different denoms. It is like saying the US 1000.00 bill is no longer a valid currency and only worth 1.00. They have changed the look of our currency but the 1000.00 bill is still worth 1000.00 to a bank

Your currency trader is quite unaware of this being a "planned" event. It isn't a run of the mill RV event. Tell him to do his homework on this and get back with you. He will find this to be a huge fiat currency stunt by the globalists to try to fix the financial mess the world is in.

I would be thrilled if it came out at .86---other investments ahead!!

That's what I'm talking about. Sure, don't get me wrong, I'd love a house and car and $ for business and other investments, but I don't forget that I spent very little $ to buy these and if I at least multiply my investment 10X, I'll be satisfied as heck. I honestly believe that the RV is going to be way better than that because of all the economy has grown in the last year+, but if other things prevail and they decide to treat us fair, make us turn in our dinars for 10 x what we paid so that they can get the higher denominations turned in and then use the smaller denominations to do a bigger RV then that's the way it is and I won't make a stink about making a good chunk of $

I just want to RV for enough to make the check engine light go off on my truck... then go from there.........oh wait I spent the money to get it fixed on DINAR! May the force be us tomorrow!

Did you take your truck to Auto Zone...they'll do the error check based on the #of bleeps/pauses and tell you, or you could just count them and google the number of bleeps/pauses. Who knows, you may not have needed the $ for the engine light issue and have made a wise investment in the dinar. I hope you get to buy a new vehicle with your dinars....I want a Dodge Challenger!