Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OFAC

OKLAHOMA

To anyone that follows OFAC with iraq i received this email as a update Im not to sure what it means maybe someone here that follows it would understand what this means. heres the email Recent OFAC Actions

9/1/2011

Page Content

​OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL

Specially Designated Nationals List Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following deletions have been made to OFAC's SDN list:

ALI, Ali Abdul Mutalib, Germany (individual) [iRAQ2

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20110831.aspx

To anyone that follows OFAC with iraq i received this email as a update Im not to sure what it means maybe someone here that follows it would understand what this means. heres the email Recent OFAC Actions

9/1/2011

Page Content

​OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL

Specially Designated Nationals List Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following deletions have been made to OFAC's SDN list:

ALI, Ali Abdul Mutalib, Germany (individual) [iRAQ2

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20110831.aspx

Oklahoma I've read this too and it doesn't click with me also, but something has been deleted from something, and it has to do with Iraq.

This is from the treasury website and explains SDN's. He was probably being investigated for being a terrorist, etc,,

As part of its enforcement efforts, OFAC publishes a list of individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, targeted countries. It also lists individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under programs that are not country-specific. Collectively, such individuals and companies are called "Specially Designated Nationals" or "SDNs." Their assets are blocked and U.S. persons are generally prohibited from dealing with them.

Click here for more information on Treasury's Sanctions Programs.

• Upvote 1