Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If anyone is interested, I went into the First National Bank of Texas on W. Davis in Conroe, TX today to order some more Dinar. The teller told me she would do that for me but said the president over all the banks in the Conroe area, George something, I'm sorry I forgot his last name, told all the tellers and such to advise against buying any because it was not going to do what we were hoping it would. I pried her for when's and why's but that was all she had. I asked if this was an official notice or word of mouth or what and all she had was they were told to advise against it. I held off ordering any because my stack is really plenty enough if things go well. I just wanted some more in there to give away. I'm sorry I didn't remember the pres. last name, my head was kind of spinning with the decision to buy or not. I felt the need to pass this along to DV friends. I'm still in it with everyone, and will be till the end. Also, this bank is under the same charter as First Convenience Bank. FYI

GO RV!!! God Bless Us Everyone!

The two bankers I know tend to be ultra conservative and nay sayers. I have not spoke to either about the dinar and don't plan too knowing their personalities. Stay focused on the facts and not rumors. Remember when the world was flat.

:lol:

The two bankers I know tend to be ultra conservative and nay sayers. I have not spoke to either about the dinar and don't plan too knowing their personalities. Stay focused on the facts and not rumors. Remember when the world was flat.

:lol:

I"m cool Eilxirbaby, thanks. Like I said, I have enough and I'm init2winit! Just posting it so maybe someone else won't be taken by surprise if they use that bank. I'll probably still buy, just not while I'm spinning GO RV!!!