Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would the members here like a religious or political forum?

Adam Montana

Would you like to see a religion or politics area on DinarVets?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a religion or politics area on DinarVets?

• Neither, are you nuts?!
    • Religion would be a great section.
    • Politics would be a great section.
    • I'd like to participate in both!

I know many of our members are deeply religious.

I also know that many of our members do not wish to see religious topics.

I know that many of our members are interested in politics.

I also know that many of our members don't know the first thing about politics! :lol:

So, with that said - the political and religious forums would be hidden unless you

decided to join them. Before I make a seperate place to discuss religion and/or

politics, I want to know if you members would welcome it.

Please state your opinion and also vote in the poll.

I am a Christ follower. I'm also a little left in my political leanings. I'm a weirdo, pretty much. I fear that there would be a blood-letting if people were allowed to express their preferences on who, what, or how they worship and vote. my humble, uninformed opinion . . .

blessings!

Voting was a great idea! I personally only want to hear about dinar. There are plenty of religious and political sites where one can discuss those topics. Some politics would come into play regarding the RV, but lets keep it dinar related.

Thanks for allowing my opinion :hug:

Peanut

Adam,

There are those of us who do believe that Iraq's rise to power is based on Biblical prophesy, but debating it here is really dangerous. I don't know if you want to open that can of worms. Political debates as well. Anytime you talk about politics and religion, people take it personally. I think you have enough problems keeping the chat you have moderated.

Just my humble opinion. But you might pray about it.

yes adam this is your site and choice. on the surface it looks like a perhaps good idea. however you'd have to have very strond mods and at this point in the investment, why do it. personally i believe that the political forum could be a real food fight.

Heck no!!!!! I'd let someone else moderate it if they want to, though.

My grandfather and father told me time and time again, there are a few things you do not discuss with strangers.

1) Religion

2) Politics

3) Your net Worth

I feel we are friends on this site but those are still topics I would rather not discuss here. I witness the most volatile arguments in the chat room when religion or politics are brought into the conversation. If it is a seperate area as you mentioned and you choose to enter then all is well. I would just choose not to enter. I think it could be a fine Idea for those that choose to enter. It might need a sign at the door " Enter at Your Own Risk" I would continue to MOD the existing chat and the VIP if you would like but I will stay out of that one.

Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback on this issue.

ToddS

I find it's very difficult to offer a different opinion in our chat without be bashed and harrased. Infact, I've decided to generally keep my mouth shut and just read chat. I can only imagine what the bashing would be in reglious chat room. As for politics, we pretty much discuss those now as it pretains to dinar. Thats why I joined this site, because I wanted to speak to intellegent people at our investment.

If I wanted to discuss religion I would go to church, and there are already to much personal opinions on politic's,

I believe in our freedom of speech, but this would just open a can of worms,

I joined this forum for dinar information!

everyone elses personal opinions on religion and politic's are not what I'm here for.