Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Speculation JUST MY 2 CENTS

tbush

I have a personal game that I have for myself as to who comes out with being right at or near the actual RV date thru their own "RESOURCES". We all know that this is a reality and just a matter of when. I personally have no resources but with my own research throughout this entire process and the constant recent news in the ME referencing the redenomination of the Iraqi Dinar, I do feel that an RV is upon us and my personal opinion on a rate is 1.80ish at the lowest although I strongly feel that the RV will come out at 2+ JMO. I do not feel that the campaigning will have any effect as to whether the trigger is pulled prior to the elections. I do however IMO feel that there may be two different timelines regarding recalling the K notes being a short window for the private investors and as reported in Iraqi news media the end of 2010 recall being in-country for the Iraqi people. Does this mean after these timelines, the K notes will be worth less? IMO, NO! As to all of the Govt. entities that hold interest in the IQD, I guarantee you that agreements are at hand and in place for settlements that are soley between the Iraqi system and the vested other Govts.

For those that are new to this cat and mouse game and continually keep sweating these getting rid of zero's article's. It's real simple (I hate this word LOP), The removal of zero's is not a *OP it is simply taking all K notes, IE, 1000, 5000, 10,000, 25,000 notes out of circulation. I'll repeat that, OUT OF CIRCULATION.... Not a devalue of the K note.

Remember this whole process is completely and totally political. This is a reality, it is and will happen, go about your lives with a smile on your face knowing that in the very near future you will be given the gift of wealth.

It seems this article about removing zeroes has been viral on the web for the past 3 years. Below is a copy of Reuters India circa 2007 where the cbi addresses removing zeroes issue. Note that alot of the wording is very similar to the articles being posted today about removing zeroes.

Iraq central bank denies dinar revaluation plan

Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:22pm IST Email | Print | Share | Single Page [-] Text [+]

BAGHDAD, Dec 13 (Reuters) - Iraq's central bank denied on Thursday a plan to quickly revalue the dinar, saying a rumour had been spread by speculators.

The Iraqi dinar has been gaining value slowly for months after the government announced a plan to gradually raise the exchange rate, now officially 1,210 to the U.S. dollar.

But the past week has seen the rate on Iraq's streets climb suddenly as high as 1,080.

Rumours spread through Baghdad that the government was planning to suddenly move the official rate to 1,000 and perhaps remove three zeros to achieve 1:1 parity with the dollar.

"An authorised source at the Central Bank of Iraq denies rumours that claimed the bank wished to value the dollar at 1,000 Dinars, or less or more, or change the currency denominations, or remove the zeros from the present currency," the central bank said in a statement.

"The Central Bank is following the phenomenon of less demand for the dollar closely," it said. "Information or widespread rumours like this are designed to allow very quick trading benefits for some at the expense of the people."

(Baghdad newsroom; writing by Peter Graff)

http://in.reuters.com/article/asiaCompanyAndMarkets/idINL1330207420071213

It seems this article about removing zeroes has been viral on the web for the past 3 years. Below is a copy of Reuters India circa 2007 where the cbi addresses removing zeroes issue. Note that alot of the wording is very similar to the articles being posted today about removing zeroes.

Iraq central bank denies dinar revaluation plan

Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:22pm IST Email | Print | Share | Single Page [-] Text [+]

BAGHDAD, Dec 13 (Reuters) - Iraq's central bank denied on Thursday a plan to quickly revalue the dinar, saying a rumour had been spread by speculators.

The Iraqi dinar has been gaining value slowly for months after the government announced a plan to gradually raise the exchange rate, now officially 1,210 to the U.S. dollar.

But the past week has seen the rate on Iraq's streets climb suddenly as high as 1,080.

Rumours spread through Baghdad that the government was planning to suddenly move the official rate to 1,000 and perhaps remove three zeros to achieve 1:1 parity with the dollar.

"An authorised source at the Central Bank of Iraq denies rumours that claimed the bank wished to value the dollar at 1,000 Dinars, or less or more, or change the currency denominations, or remove the zeros from the present currency," the central bank said in a statement.

"The Central Bank is following the phenomenon of less demand for the dollar closely," it said. "Information or widespread rumours like this are designed to allow very quick trading benefits for some at the expense of the people."

(Baghdad newsroom; writing by Peter Graff)

http://in.reuters.com/article/asiaCompanyAndMarkets/idINL1330207420071213

This is an OLD post - see the date on the original report - Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:22pm IST

I have a personal game that I have for myself as to who comes out with being right at or near the actual RV date thru their own "RESOURCES". We all know that this is a reality and just a matter of when. I personally have no resources but with my own research throughout this entire process and the constant recent news in the ME referencing the redenomination of the Iraqi Dinar, I do feel that an RV is upon us and my personal opinion on a rate is 1.80ish at the lowest although I strongly feel that the RV will come out at 2+ JMO. I do not feel that the campaigning will have any effect as to whether the trigger is pulled prior to the elections. I do however IMO feel that there may be two different timelines regarding recalling the K notes being a short window for the private investors and as reported in Iraqi news media the end of 2010 recall being in-country for the Iraqi people. Does this mean after these timelines, the K notes will be worth less? IMO, NO! As to all of the Govt. entities that hold interest in the IQD, I guarantee you that agreements are at hand and in place for settlements that are soley between the Iraqi system and the vested other Govts.

For those that are new to this cat and mouse game and continually keep sweating these getting rid of zero's article's. It's real simple (I hate this word LOP), The removal of zero's is not a *OP it is simply taking all K notes, IE, 1000, 5000, 10,000, 25,000 notes out of circulation. I'll repeat that, OUT OF CIRCULATION.... Not a devalue of the K note.

Remember this whole process is completely and totally political. This is a reality, it is and will happen, go about your lives with a smile on your face knowing that in the very near future you will be given the gift of wealth.

I totally agree with what you are saying. Don't know about the rate, but think definitely over $1.00 and hope over $2.00. A very good post and explanation.

It is amazing how simple it is to understand, but how complicated so many people want to make it. Maybe with your explanation more people will understand. I hope you are right about the rate, but I am not confident it will go that high. May as well dream big I guess. Thanks for the post.

I do feel that an RV is upon us and my personal opinion on a rate is 1.80ish at the lowest although I strongly feel that the RV will come out at 2+

Just out of curiosity, why do you think it would be around $2? I've seen other posts recently claiming it would be a lot lower.

Touch

Just out of curiosity, why do you think it would be around $2? I've seen other posts recently claiming it would be a lot lower.

Touch

Iraq can support 2+ and probably 3+. I do think that the IQD rv will come out at 2+ not only because like the US Treasury and their $$ reserve, It is no different for Iraq. I do feel that Iraq will not come out at over 3 just to prevent possible hyperinflation and the need to hold the rv rate at 2+ for stability of the IQD and with this stability of the IQD to slowly float as their stabilty mintains it's strength. The amount of reconstruction that the entire country of iraq has to do is phenominal, beyond your comprehension if you have not spent anytime in Iraq, only tells me that they cannot afford the costs of the reconstruction of their country at under 2.00. If you have been to Iraq, then you may have some knd of idea of what I'm talking about. The other point is that you need to understand the self pride and competition that is bred into the counries of the ME. Iraq knows where they lay in their new found role and rising position within the ME and the world.