Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What'd I miss?

Living at the Jersey Shore and dealing with the preperations/aftermath of Hurricane Irene, I haven't been on here in a few days. In lieu of having to read days worth of news and rumors for hours, could anyone please give me a brief update of anything important I've missed? I know it didn't RV and I'm sure Okie posted a bunch of lies...but anything besides that I should know about? Thank you in advance! BTW, I'm happy to say that my immediate family was spared by Irene, but I cannot say the same for many others...

Also, I had no idea which forum was best to post this in, so I just picked this one. Hope this was the right spot!

Da Teets... glad all is well in your part of Jersey! Nothing really new, but we are close to the end of Ramadan... so take your time and catch up with the forum reading... won't take long! :) Jax

• Upvote 1

I need to make one correction. The HCL passed out of committee, so to speak. It now has gone to the Parliament for a vote, which is expected after Eid. It has not become law, and will not until the Parliament votes.

The only other news, as I see it, are the multiple articles from the pro currency revision folks, and the others (Maliki's group). The articles have been stating the importance of the revision for international trade, tourism, inflation, etc. The con side states there is too much corruption and fraud to revise the currency now.

And most importantly, Okie now states he is VP of the third largest oil company. And I thought he sold oil in the third aisle of the auto department at Walmart.

• Upvote 1