Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOP WILL NOT HAPPEN

Aqua Dude

Rothschilds are worth over 500 Trillion and Rockefellers over 300 Trillion and the list goes on down the line.

So how much money do you think there is in the world combined?....it is well documented to be around 60 trillion US dollars worth...yet two families have over 800 trillion?

You stance that Iraq has the ability to revalue 350,000% causes me pause to consider your other position...but your own posts are easily disproved.

You list the Rothchild Bank of London yet it is illegal for a foreign company or individual to own stock on the Federal Reserve System.

I'm not here to argue the merits of our Fed Reserv...and I am by no means a fan and would agree with you and Ron Paul that the system needs to be addressed.

My original point was that the Rothchilds do not own the Federal Reserve Banking System...to do so they would need to own most of the banks across the country since each of the 12 banks are owned by banks in their areas...and they are not listed as having more than 5% of stock in any of these banks.

Most of what you are saying is opinion....can you bank anything up with actual facts?

So how much money do you think there is in the world combined?....it is well documented to be around 60 trillion US dollars worth...yet two families have over 800 trillion?

You stance that Iraq has the ability to revalue 350,000% causes me pause to consider your other position...but your own posts are easily disproved.

You list the Rothchild Bank of London yet it is illegal for a foreign company or individual to own stock on the Federal Reserve System.

I'm not here to argue the merits of our Fed Reserv...and I am by no means a fan and would agree with you and Ron Paul that the system needs to be addressed.

My original point was that the Rothchilds do not own the Federal Reserve Banking System...to do so they would need to own most of the banks across the country since each of the 12 banks are owned by banks in their areas...and they are not listed as having more than 5% of stock in any of these banks.

Most of what you are saying is opinion....can you bank anything up with actual facts?

That's an interesting claim. CAN YOU back that up?

Sorry, I gave you facts and you can go verify all you want, I've been researching them since the 90's and all you give me is some

guys blog who has been debunked by G.Edward Griffin himself as well as many others.

Can you provide the link where I have ever said it will RV 100% guaranteed at $3.50? No you can't and won't. Sorry, never have.

You keep shooting your credibility downwards and you might want to think about that before posting stuff you

have no background in. I gave you a link above to read, I guess you didn't, but you should.

As for your combined money in the world, how do you explain the Feds taking over 24 Trillion in 2008 and another

16 Trillion this year? Also what they are worth isn't all in bills, your net worth is your assets as well.

The US is actually over 60 Trillion in debt if you look into what they will be paying out in the next decade.

OK, here is that link again...just google and read. I didn't write it.

"Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on Banking,Currency and

Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976."

It includes just how they got around that "fake" law about foreigners owning shares...read about it.

Warning though, you will at some point click into the next phase of reality and then you can't ever go back.

I will however give you my opinion of the RV, and I am well aware they will RD with new currency as they passed a law saying

they need the 3 languages on the currency. So I will go out on a limb and say RV first at about 1:1 and then bring in lowers from before

and the new coins. Then they will RD and phase out the old 3 zeros, which they have been doing. JMO and I'm sticking to it.

Sorry, I gave you facts and you can go verify all you want, I've been researching them since the 90's and all you give me is some

guys blog who has been debunked by G.Edward Griffin himself as well as many others.

Can you provide the link where I have ever said it will RV 100% guaranteed at $3.50? No you can't and won't. Sorry, never have.

You keep shooting your credibility downwards and you might want to think about that before posting stuff you

have no background in. I gave you a link above to read, I guess you didn't, but you should.

As for your combined money in the world, how do you explain the Feds taking over 24 Trillion in 2008 and another

16 Trillion this year? Also what they are worth isn't all in bills, your net worth is your assets as well.

The US is actually over 60 Trillion in debt if you look into what they will be paying out in the next decade.

OK, here is that link again...just google and read. I didn't write it.

"Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on Banking,Currency and

Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976."

It includes just how they got around that "fake" law about foreigners owning shares...read about it.

Warning though, you will at some point click into the next phase of reality and then you can't ever go back.

I will however give you my opinion of the RV, and I am well aware they will RD with new currency as they passed a law saying

they need the 3 languages on the currency. So I will go out on a limb and say RV first at about 1:1 and then bring in lowers from before

and the new coins. Then they will RD and phase out the old 3 zeros, which they have been doing. JMO and I'm sticking to it.

I have had a feeling that could occur, too. And such an RV it will just suddenly happen, with no warning. A subsequent RD (reduction of zeros) would seriously LOP the resulting gigantic amount of currency in circulation created by the RV.

• Upvote 1

I have had a feeling that could occur, too. And such an RV it will just suddenly happen, with no warning. A subsequent RD (reduction of zeros) would seriously LOP the resulting gigantic amount of currency in circulation created by the RV.

Good to hear someone else thinks it is possible, I myself don't really care where the money comes from,

the players in the game can deal with that, I would like to just move on from this investment back into others.

Although it has been an educating venture and being into the ancient Sumerians it is good to learn more

about Iraq. and the middle east in general.

Maybe one day the useless wars for profit will subside and I can travel through those areas without worrying about

being beheaded. Kashmir is another place to go with it's beauty but it is still a nasty place.

That's an interesting claim. CAN YOU back that up?

working on it...getting ready for a dove hunt...but will get back to it....if I can't back it up I promise to return and apologize to you and Sirius for making a false statement. fair enough?

• Upvote 1

Why people believe big lies:

Yes there is an art to lying, would you believe a drunkard, a person with a trench coat selling Rolex watches hidden on the inside of the coat, a 13 year old kid…probably not. But some might believe Wall Street, The Federal Reserve and our government;they all dress well, highly educated, neatly dressed and very articulate in selling a truth only the insipid would not believe. Like selling a debt instrument as an asset rated AAA by an agency by their own admission just gives opinions on their ratings of that debt instrument.

“…in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.”

- Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X.

So what does this have to do with the Dinar? If I can think of this or read Mein Kampf, so have others and once you understand this, that others know what you know or have read what you have read. The branches of thought like on a tree can become confusing at best; if it is an RD or RV or RD with RV or if a lop is a real word or if a pumper is a dumper or will the Illuminati get us in the middle of the night or did the U.S. really land on the moon. Confusion misdirection and lies are a very good way to hide the truth from all of us. So at best we will all wait…for me, I think I will go for walk and see what I can see.

• Upvote 1

Good to hear someone else thinks it is possible, I myself don't really care where the money comes from,

the players in the game can deal with that, I would like to just move on from this investment back into others.

Although it has been an educating venture and being into the ancient Sumerians it is good to learn more

about Iraq. and the middle east in general.

Maybe one day the useless wars for profit will subside and I can travel through those areas without worrying about

being beheaded. Kashmir is another place to go with it's beauty but it is still a nasty place.

No, never. The fundamental polarization of physical reality will never end as long as physical reality exists.

Our challenge is learning how to deal with it. Not in eliminating it.

working on it...getting ready for a dove hunt...but will get back to it....if I can't back it up I promise to return and apologize to you and Sirius for making a false statement. fair enough?

Cool. I asked not to challenge but because the idea was new to me.

No apologies needed, just relax and enjoy the hunt. I used to be a skeptic about many things but

have also learned many things as the dots all connected.

It is an evil world out there and sometimes I wish I had stayed asleep to what I know now, but

there is no going back now.

No apologies needed, just relax and enjoy the hunt. I used to be a skeptic about many things but

have also learned many things as the dots all connected.

It is an evil world out there and sometimes I wish I had stayed asleep to what I know now, but

there is no going back now.

The world is only half evil.

• 2 weeks later...

Needed to come back and apologize to estewart and Sirius...for this statement:

“You list the Rothchild Bank of London yet it is illegal for a foreign company or individual to own stock on the Federal Reserve System”

I overstated and apologize for doing so….what I should have said was :

You list the Rothchild Bank of London as an owner yet it is illegal for a foreign company or individuals to own any significant amount of stock in the Federal Reserve System.

As the maximum amount is $25,000…and this was only made available if the reserve banks were not able to raise the necessary $4 million needed from the member banks. And, since the member banks covered the amount necessary there is no foreign or individual ownership in the stock of the Federal Reserve. In addition, if they did, they would not have any voting rights. In addition, 100% of the profits of the federal reserve are returned to the US Treasury, so they would not profit from it anyway. So I did overstate that they couldn’t own any but I stand by my statement that they do not own or control the Federal Reserve.

Now having said all that I am in no way saying there aren’t corrupt people of wealth who will do everything they can to influence all areas of the financial markets.

http://www.federalre...ed/section2.htm <br style="mso-special-character: line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

Edited by jmw