Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

looking after own????

sandy040

Feb 14th 2010

Aswat Al Iraq

hi all

have just seen that the Iraqi Gov has told two banks to make loans available to all permemant govt staff of upto 5 Mil IQD, it maybe nothing but it could be a sign of making sure there own staff have a few dinar in the bank to make a profit......dont think its a good sign for anyone hoping for a high RV though, a load of goverment workers runing aroud with 15 million dollars

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=126983

Well no it doesn't look good for a revalue. if it even RV at .01 that would mean that every government employee who made a loan would make a profit of 150,000 us. I don't see that happening. No, more likely there will be no rv. They will take the large notes out of circulation gradually, replaced by smaller notes and keep the current value. If by chance they do rv, it will never be at 1:1 imo. The article was a good find though.

This doesn't mean anything in regard to a potential rv. A loan is a loan and nothing else. It has to be repayed with interest. Do you think these people are going to cash it in for US$ and fly to America and live out their lives? Kuwaitis can do this anytime they want with their dinars. So what!! Iraqi govt officials would still have to pay the bank loan back if they decide to take one; REGARDLESS of the value of the dinar. Come now let's try and stay a little focused.

This doesn't mean anything in regard to a potential rv. A loan is a loan and nothing else. It has to be repayed with interest. Do you think these people are going to cash it in for US$ and fly to America and live out their lives? Kuwaitis can do this anytime they want with their dinars. So what!! Iraqi govt officials would still have to pay the bank loan back if they decide to take one; REGARDLESS of the value of the dinar. Come now let's try and stay a little focused.

Who said anything about cashing in and moving to America? Come now...let's try to not make things up to impress yourself.

Well no it doesn't look good for a revalue. if it even RV at .01 that would mean that every government employee who made a loan would make a profit of 150,000 us. I don't see that happening. No, more likely there will be no rv. They will take the large notes out of circulation gradually, replaced by smaller notes and keep the current value. If by chance they do rv, it will never be at 1:1 imo. The article was a good find though.

how exactly are they gonna get these large notes out of circulation without an rv? they can't have mine unless they are worth a whole lot more...

Who said anything about cashing in and moving to America? Come now...let's try to not make things up to impress yourself.

Just trying to display an example to further understanding of the issue. I have no need to impress myself. Your comment, unfortunately, has the indication of self impression.