Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIES BEST

bigpapa

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN LOOKING OVER GHOST’S SHOULDER EVERY TIME HE POSTS TO MAKE SURE HE REPEATS VER BATUM MY WORDS WHERE THEY CAN NOT BE MIS-UNDERSTOOD OR PROSTITUTED. I CHOOSE MY WORD’S VERY CAREFULLY. IT IS 6.20 CST MONDAY AFTERNOON IN A VERY HOT OKLAHOMA BUT I HAVE RECEIVED THE FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM 1 PARTICULAR SOURCE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG AND HAS NEVER GIVEN A DATE BEFORE CONTRARY TO WHAT OTHER SOURCES HAVE DONE THIS IS THE ONLY TIME HE EVER FURNISHED A DATE. THE DATE I HAVE BEEN RELAYING TO Y0U THRU GHOST NOW APPEARS TO BE CORRECT. IF ANYTHING CHANGES THIS IT IS UNBEKNOWN BY ME. I HAVE NEVER FELT THE COMFORT LEVEL ABOUT THIS COMING TO FRUITION AS I FEEL NOW. ALL I CAN SAY PRESENTLY IS THE BIBLE TELLS US THERE ARE A SEASON FOR EVERYTHING—THIS SEASON HAS FINNALY CAME UPON US. DON’T FORGET FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW–MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO ALL WHO READS THIS. OKIE OIL MAN —8-22-2011 GOD BLESS YOU –GOD BLESS THE USA AND PRAY FOR THE PEACE IN ISRAEL AND FOR THE MANY WHO ARE HURTING THAT THIS WILL GIVE RELIEF TOO.

Some Good.............................THE BIBLE TELLS US THERE ARE A SEASON FOR EVERYTHING.....GOD BLESS YOU –GOD BLESS THE USA AND PRAY FOR THE PEACE IN ISRAEL AND FOR THE MANY WHO ARE HURTING THAT THIS WILL GIVE RELIEF TOO.

Some Bad............................ I HAVE BEEN LOOKING OVER GHOST’S SHOULDER EVERY TIME HE POSTS (checking out that crystal ball). :lmao: .........MY WORDS CAN NOT BE MIS-UNDERSTOOD OR PROSTITUTED. :eyebrows: .......I CHOOSE MY WORD’S VERY CAREFULLY. :lmao:

Some Ugly.......................I HAVE RECEIVED THE FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM 1 PARTICULAR SOURCE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG :rolleyes: ..............THE DATE I HAVE BEEN RELAYING TO Y0U THRU GHOST NOW APPEARS TO BE CORRECT. IF ANYTHING CHANGES THIS IT IS UNBEKNOWN BY ME. (I thought OKIE knows all) :lol: ............

I HAVE NEVER FELT THE COMFORT LEVEL AS I FEEL NOW. :confused::confused:

What will we do without this thing called OKIE?

Someone needs to level Oklahoma if that is where OKIE is from then we wouldn'd have to read his BS all of the time.

• Downvote 1

Aliens would never come to get us. They are friendly.

they have been following some of the posts and have come to the conclusion there is no intelligent lifeform on planet earth... :blink: they may even bring Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa back.....Jimmy may be trying to organize em!

they have been following some of the posts and have come to the conclusion there is no intelligent lifeform on planet earth... :blink: they may even bring Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa back.....Jimmy may be trying to organize em!

They abducted my wife once, but quickly released her when she woke up and started talking about our marriage.....

Well just like I though, I did it...I was able to avoid reading Okie's garbage. I scrolled all the way down just to post what a jerk! I decided this method is best to avoid the same non-sense of a growned-up lying jerk. I appreciate those folks that continue bringing this type of entertainment...but sorry to say, the little Pink Piggy is got you all beat he owns the entertainment. :D I rather follow he's show anytime...Okie sockkkkkkkkkss... <_< not even worth reading any longer, same old crap over, and over, i say boycott he's crap and just say I support the Piggy's Entertainment better. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Well just like I though, I did it...I was able to avoid reading Okie's garbage. I scrolled all the way down just to post what a jerk! I decided this method is best to avoid the same non-sense of a growned-up lying jerk. I appreciate those folks that continue bringing this type of entertainment...but sorry to say, the little Pink Piggy is got you all beat he owns the entertainment. :D I rather follow he's show anytime...Okie sockkkkkkkkkss... <_< not even worth reading any longer, same old crap over, and over, i say boycott he's crap and just say I support the Piggy's Entertainment better. :lol::lol:

You know you want to read it, part of it? You won't sleep tonight. He knows who shot Kennedy.....just read it.

• Upvote 1