Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Money Masters ~ Full Movie

Sirius

The Money Masters ~ Great movie for a Weekend Matinee

The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..." THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. The development of fractional reserve banking practices in the 17th century brought to a cunning sophistication the secret techniques initially used by goldsmiths fraudulently to accumulate wealth. With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in 1694, the yoke of economic slavery to a privately-owned "central" bank was first forced upon the backs of an entire nation, not removed but only made heavier with the passing of the three centuries to our day. Nation after nation, including America, has fallen prey to this cabal of international central bankers. Segments: The Problem; The Money Changers; Roman Empire; The Goldsmiths of Medieval England; Tally Sticks; The Bank of England; The Rise of the Rothschilds; The American Revolution; The Bank of North America; The Constitutional Convention; First Bank of the U.S.; Napoleon's Rise to Power; Death of the First Bank of the U.S. / War of 1812; Waterloo; Second Bank of the U.S.; Andrew Jackson; Fort Knox; World Central Bank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpO-WBz_mw

• Upvote 6

Sirius, thanks for the post!

Quick question, though, that is unrelated to your topic:

How did you get that youtube video on to your post?

I tried this on a previous topic:

1. Go to embed on the youtube video

2. Copy the URL

3. Paste the URL into the "insert media" tap here on your reply or topic post.

I can get the video to show up on my post before I add my reply but once I add the reply and it is posted it is not on my post...

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sirius, thanks for the post!

Quick question, though, that is unrelated to your topic:

How did you get that youtube video on to your post?

I tried this on a previous topic:

1. Go to embed on the youtube video

2. Copy the URL

3. Paste the URL into the "insert media" tap here on your reply or topic post.

I can get the video to show up on my post before I add my reply but once I add the reply and it is posted it is not on my post...

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Try just copying the video url or address in the top address bar and pasting it in the media box. That should work.

Watched this 20 times. Posted it a week ago too for a Friday night feature. Add to this a FREE DOWNLOAD of The 13th Tribe Book and you will be on your way to finally understanding why the world is so F'd up and who benefits by it.

http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/koestlerindex.htm

Yeah I've seen it also many times, just threw it on because someone asked about the Rothschilds again. Good to see people taking interest and waking up.

• Upvote 3

Again great post. Call me simple but to my mind there is a very simple solution to not only the Fed but to our debt as well. Of course it would take a major change in congress and a president with balls but I believe the public is getting so fed up that it could be done. Here is my idea. The same way the goverment freezes criminal assets and finances under RICO laws,do the same to the Fed ( if they aren't a criminal enterprise who is ) and seize the assets and force them to pay off the debt that they encouraged in the first place. I think if the U.S. started the ball rolling other countries would follow suite and the Rothshilds and their cronies would be delt a severe blow. Of course it will never happen but to my mind it is doable.

• Upvote 1

Again great post. Call me simple but to my mind there is a very simple solution to not only the Fed but to our debt as well. Of course it would take a major change in congress and a president with balls but I believe the public is getting so fed up that it could be done. Here is my idea. The same way the goverment freezes criminal assets and finances under RICO laws,do the same to the Fed ( if they aren't a criminal enterprise who is ) and seize the assets and force them to pay off the debt that they encouraged in the first place. I think if the U.S. started the ball rolling other countries would follow suite and the Rothshilds and their cronies would be delt a severe blow. Of course it will never happen but to my mind it is doable.

I would just say eliminate the Fed and give them harsh sentences for fraud and then just cancel any debt incurred from the fraud of interest.

Interest is fake, it never existed to begin with and if the citizens can just pay a flat tax and fair tax on goods and services we shouldn't need interest on money period.

Take out all the career politicians and let real US citizens get elected for 4 years maximum and include the people in any decisions, the technology is there.

For a start anyway, IMO.

• Upvote 3

I would just say eliminate the Fed and give them harsh sentences for fraud and then just cancel any debt incurred from the fraud of interest.

Interest is fake, it never existed to begin with and if the citizens can just pay a flat tax and fair tax on goods and services we shouldn't need interest on money period.

Take out all the career politicians and let real US citizens get elected for 4 years maximum and include the people in any decisions, the technology is there.

For a start anyway, IMO.

Thank you Sirius.

This topic is truly a wake up call to all Americans alike.

It was never meant that attys and people with titles would ever be

part of the Congress. They, the PTB have totally changed what should be.

In doing so, they have dis enfranchised "We The People"

That is why they do not hear us.

Did you ever wonder why decisions seem to go against the Constitution?

If anyone wishes to find a place where they can air their grievences peacefully,

and learn more come visit this site and see what is happening.

Lots of American just like you are taking the path

to save the Republic, through peaceful and lawful means.

http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

Best Regards

• Upvote 1

I've enjoyed The Money Masters several times now and have posted it here in DV recently as well. Thanks for making it a topic.

This is why we really need a President who will abolish the Fed and it's goon subsidiary - the IRS - and restore the monetary system to the government where it belongs. We need people in Congress who are for the people and not themselves. We need a leader who will take back our Constitution and follow the Law.

Private money printing is not lawful. Taxes are not lawful. Twisting or ignoring our Constitution is not lawful. Twisting or ignoring our Law is not lawful.

We need a leader who is FOR the Law and the Constitution. Regardless of party affiliation. We NEED our Constitution back again.

;)

• Upvote 3

I've enjoyed The Money Masters several times now and have posted it here in DV recently as well. Thanks for making it a topic.

This is why we really need a President who will abolish the Fed and it's goon subsidiary - the IRS - and restore the monetary system to the government where it belongs. We need people in Congress who are for the people and not themselves. We need a leader who will take back our Constitution and follow the Law.

Private money printing is not lawful. Taxes are not lawful. Twisting or ignoring our Constitution is not lawful. Twisting or ignoring our Law is not lawful.

We need a leader who is FOR the Law and the Constitution. Regardless of party affiliation. We NEED our Constitution back again.

wink.gif

Well said Blue.. +1 of course!

Not sure I could have said that much better myself!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I believe it is important for those who know the truth about the Fed, and about the truths in the Constitution in general, to do all they can to share those truths. The public school system certainly isn't going to do it. They are too busy creating non-thinking government drones who spew dogmatic nonsense about the environment and lifestyles of diversity.

What I am looking for in a candidate:

1. Has to be serious about cutting Federal spending by at least 40%... Bye, bye department of education, department of energy, department of health and human services, etc.

2. Has to be serious about taking steps to remove the Fed as our central bank that eventually lead to the Fed closing its doors, forever... Bye, bye IRS and a huge portion of our national debt.

3. Has to be serious about moving back to the gold standard or, in general, backing our currency with something real, in my opinion.

4. This one may be a bit controversial, but he has to be interested in taking steps to return this country back to its spiritual roots. We have to recognize that this country was built on Christian ideals and move back in that direction. The main textbook in this country for the first 200+ years was the Bible. Children used to learn to read and write using the Bible, we need to get back to that. Not saying that everyone has to become a Christian but it is undeniable that if a majority of children grow up at least believing that God exists it will have a tremendous impact on our culture... children will grow up thinking that there are consequences to their actions. That doesn't sound like much but believe me, it is huge. For the most part kids today go about their lives having no thought about consequences for actions and instead, in large part, live by the mantra "if it feels good, do it." We can see the results all around us. We have to move back to our spiritual heritage if we are to save our nation, in my opinion.

It was John Adams who wrote this in a letter to Thomas Jefferson:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --October 11, 1798

Benjamin Franklin said this:

“In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for Divine protection. Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered… do we imagine we no longer need His assistance?” [Constitutional Convention, Thursday June 28, 1787]

And of course, Thomas Jefferson said this:

“God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are a gift from God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever.” (excerpts are inscribed on the walls of the Jefferson Memorial in the nations capital) [source: Merrill . D. Peterson, ed., Jefferson Writings, (New York: Literary Classics of the United States, Inc., 1984), Vol. IV, p. 289. From Jefferson’s Notes on the State of Virginia, Query XVIII, 1781.]

Could it be said that the trouble we are seeing in our nation today is a direct result of us turning our backs on the God of creation? In my opinion, yes.

This is a very long post and sorry if it is "preachy," but I think it is important. I will end this post with Abraham Lincolns' Thanksgiving Day Proclamation. Keep in mind that Mr. Lincoln instituted the celebration of Thanksgiving Day during his Presidency.

By the President of the United States of America.

A Proclamation.

The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God. In the midst of a civil war of unequaled magnitude and severity, which has sometimes seemed to foreign States to invite and to provoke their aggression, peace has been preserved with all nations, order has been maintained, the laws have been respected and obeyed, and harmony has prevailed everywhere except in the theatre of military conflict; while that theatre has been greatly contracted by the advancing armies and navies of the Union. Needful diversions of wealth and of strength from the fields of peaceful industry to the national defence, have not arrested the plough, the shuttle or the ship; the axe has enlarged the borders of our settlements, and the mines, as well of iron and coal as of the precious metals, have yielded even more abundantly than heretofore. Population has steadily increased, notwithstanding the waste that has been made in the camp, the siege and the battle-field; and the country, rejoicing in the consiousness of augmented strength and vigor, is permitted to expect continuance of years with large increase of freedom. No human counsel hath devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things. They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God, who, while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy. It has seemed to me fit and proper that they should be solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and one voice by the whole American People. I do therefore invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens. And I recommend to them that while offering up the ascriptions justly due to Him for such singular deliverances and blessings, they do also, with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience, commend to His tender care all those who have become widows, orphans, mourners or sufferers in the lamentable civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty Hand to heal the wounds of the nation and to restore it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquillity and Union.

In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the United States to be affixed.

Done at the City of Washington, this Third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and of the Independence of the United States the Eighty-eighth.

By the President: Abraham Lincoln William H. Seward,

Secretary of State

• Upvote 2

Sirius...I said it before and I'll say it again...you are right on but one of the major problems is the multitudes of programmed zombies in the world that refuse to remove their heads from their rectums and even if they did their brains would still be brown.

The wake up call may be too late for many but we can keep hope alive and educate those willing to think outsite the "box".

Thank you for the post!!

Well said Blue.. +1 of course!

Not sure I could have said that much better myself!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I believe it is important for those who know the truth about the Fed, and about the truths in the Constitution in general, to do all they can to share those truths. The public school system certainly isn't going to do it. They are too busy creating non-thinking government drones who spew dogmatic nonsense about the environment and lifestyles of diversity.

What I am looking for in a candidate:

1. Has to be serious about cutting Federal spending by at least 40%... Bye, bye department of education, department of energy, department of health and human services, etc.

2. Has to be serious about taking steps to remove the Fed as our central bank that eventually lead to the Fed closing its doors, forever... Bye, bye IRS and a huge portion of our national debt.

3. Has to be serious about moving back to the gold standard or, in general, backing our currency with something real, in my opinion.

4. This one may be a bit controversial, but he has to be interested in taking steps to return this country back to its spiritual roots. We have to recognize that this country was built on Christian ideals and move back in that direction. The main textbook in this country for the first 200+ years was the Bible. Children used to learn to read and write using the Bible, we need to get back to that. Not saying that everyone has to become a Christian but it is undeniable that if a majority of children grow up at least believing that God exists it will have a tremendous impact on our culture... children will grow up thinking that there are consequences to their actions. That doesn't sound like much but believe me, it is huge. For the most part kids today go about their lives having no thought about consequences for actions and instead, in large part, live by the mantra "if it feels good, do it." We can see the results all around us. We have to move back to our spiritual heritage if we are to save our nation, in my opinion.

<snip>

Most excellent post! I totally agree. We must get back to teaching morals, ethics, accountability and responsibility.

:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

Edited by BlueOrchid919
  • Upvote 2

Sirius...I said it before and I'll say it again...you are right on but one of the major problems is the multitudes of programmed zombies in the world that refuse to remove their heads from their rectums and even if they did their brains would still be brown.

The wake up call may be too late for many but we can keep hope alive and educate those willing to think outsite the "box".

Thank you for the post!!

You nailed that one, but we are seeing people wake up almost daily including the Military and some Police, it is good seeing some in here start to ask questions

or even post something they find doing research. One thing for sure, when the SHTF it will be best to lay low at the start and stay with family, as the sheeple will be

the ones to come out with violence and that is what the Elites want. Then we can count our numbers and take back our Countries in a non violent way, let's hope.

Our numbers are growing fast now and always remember...we are many...they are few. Peace.

• Upvote 1