Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Adam

citadelone

Adam,

We are a small self-employed small business owner and a single-income family and are extremely short on funds. If we can't afford to join the VIP club prior to the RV does that mean we cannot join at all afterwords?

Sincerely,

citadelone

Edited by citadelone

Hi ya! From one Newbie to another, welcome to the family! I am sure you'll have a better confirmation about this later and from a much better authority but it has been said firmly by Adam, himself, on more than one occation that you need to VIP before the RV and it will not be extended after since he has much to do at that point with the standing members...that said please consider this. Adam stated earlier this week that we should please refrain from requesting VIP for a few more days (like 9 more?) because he is trying to take a much needed but short break. There is great detail to his setting up new VIP's so he requested that they hold off until, i'm guestimating, about the 28th?

Again, welcome to the site and I sure hope this helps (and sure hope I haven't misunderstood). Take care and see you on the posts!!!

although i am sure he is sympathetic to your situtaiton i promise he will say that you can't. other wise every person on here would join then and there wouldn't much V inthe V.I.P. trying to help not be condesending. best wishes and youll get paid no matter what.

although i am sure he is sympathetic to your situtaiton i promise he will say that you can't. other wise every person on here would join then and there wouldn't much V inthe V.I.P. trying to help not be condesending. best wishes and youll get paid no matter what.

Quoted and bolded for truth.

I would love to keep the doors open, but if you put yourself in my shoes you will understand it would be a NIGHTMARE to deal with that stampede after the RV is announced!

Thread closed.