Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bachmann won the straw poll

tommyboy

Why so downcast? We still have a long way to go, yet.

I am a huge NFL fan..... if my team (Oakland Raiders) loses the first week it doesn't mean the season is over (actually, in recent history as soon as the Raiders walk out of the locker room tunnel the season is over; but that's not the point). The Iowa straw poll really doesn't mean much. I think Mike Huckabee won it the last time around and how did that work out for him?

Ron Paul got a close second. I would've thought you'd be happy with that. unsure.gif

Very true, but I seriously thought he'd be a sure win. Thanks and I'll continue to do what I can to support him.

And Kanga, I agree but am partial to Paul.

Yes, she won ........... BUT .......... Dr. Paul came in a very close 2nd place, and that is HUGE for the Liberty movement. He will eat Bachman alive in coming months.

This is HUGE!

Ron Paul has a good shot at becoming the next president, he really does.

Ron Paul 2012 !!

I sincerely hope so and I'm with you all the way !

Edited by tommyboy

I'd vote for Bachman. Can't see how Ron Paul can win over her. But if she runs, my vote is for Sarah!! GO SARAH!!!!

You voted for Bachman?

So you voted for an Ex-IRS Attorney who's thrown hundreds of people in jail for not paying their fair share of EXTORTION fees to the IRS (read as ... Rothschild's/Government/Queen of England) over a defender of liberty like Dr. Ron Paul who wants to make sure you keep all your weekly paycheck and eliminates the IRS so you and your family can enjoy the fruits of your labor?

Really?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'd vote for Bachman. Can't see how Ron Paul can win over her. But if she runs, my vote is for Sarah!! GO SARAH!!!!

Keep voting for the same old sh*t and you will get the same old sh*t. Ron Paul is for the people, The rest is for the status quo. Don't believe me, look what they talk about, how they talk about it, and where most of the original ideas come from. You guessed it Ron Paul. Hmmm, The Fed is really scared of Ron Paul. They will try anything for not having Ron Paul to become president, even using Rick Perry, whom sweared never to run for president. Oh dont believe me, look it up. Everyone better open there eyes and wake up from the trance that our government is putting us through. We have put up with treasonous presidents for a very long time, time for a change, and i don't mean another Obama in office.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's actually a blessing in disguise that Dr. Paul won 2nd place because the lame stream media had been saying for days that a Paul win in Iowa would make the Straw Poll lose legitimacy. Now that Bachman won and Pawlenty came in 3rd, they have to mention Ron Pauls strong 2nd place finish. Now they can't down play the poll since an establishment insider won it.

This is a good thing folks.

2nd place win is actually a WIN in this scenario.

Michelle Bachman is an ex IRS attorney who's "pretending" to be a freedom fighter .................. Ron Paul is the real deal ;)

• Upvote 2

You voted for Bachman?

So you voted for an Ex-IRS Attorney who's thrown hundreds of people in jail for not paying their fair share of EXTORTION fees to the IRS (read as ... Rothschild's/Government/Queen of England) over a defender of liberty like Dr. Ron Paul who wants to make sure you keep all your weekly paycheck and eliminates the IRS so you and your family can enjoy the fruits of your labor?

Really?

Have you ever thought about, if Ron Paul got in as Prez, and started doing what he wants to do, he'd be assasinated in a heartbeat. Those Elites like things just the way they are...... <_<

Personally he lost my interest when he start saying "we should just leave Iran alone, let them make a nuke if they want" :blink:

• Upvote 1

Bachmann stated as her first goal was to get back the US's AAA rating. Really? Who cares about that when people don't have jobs; homes repossessed; those on SSA eating dog and cat food or choosing scripts over food or wintertime heat over food. IMO, she's an idiot.

Waddya think; lower the corporate/business taxes to bring some entities back to the US and maybe create jobs here instead of India? Nothing against India, but our people need to have jobs, become responsible members of society, and provide for themselves and their families. And we also have to get out from under the Fed so we can keep more of what we earn in order to accomplish that. Bachmann isn't going to do that. She doesn't have a clue.

And for you feminists out there; I donated money to Hillarious and was a staunch supporter before she was dumped by the democrats in favor of BO. What a mistake that was. But then again, I'm not a democrat anymore. Just want to vote for the person and what they have to offer our country and will continue that agenda for the rest of my life. No more party affiliation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Have you ever thought about, if Ron Paul got in as Prez, and started doing what he wants to do, he'd be assasinated in a heartbeat. Those Elites like things just the way they are...... <_<

Personally he lost my interest when he start saying "we should just leave Iran alone, let them make a nuke if they want" :blink:

I'm sure they'd try and take him out, just like they did Kennedy, but I believe the good Lord will watch over him.

He is not promoting the idea that Iran should build a nuclear weapon; he is saying if they do, it's not the end of the world. They can't even make enough fuel to over there to keep an Air Force fully functional. Just because Iran has a nuclear weapon doesn't mean they'll use it. Look how many other countries over the years and now that have had or have nuclear weapons in their arsenal but don't use them, including the most corrupt of them all "The UNITED STATES".

The media war machine is pumping everyone's heads full of this "We need to attack Iran" mantra, and the sheeple just eat it up.

Ron Paul is not an idiot, far from it. Like I said in a previous thread: I'm sure if Iran or anyone else ever becomes a serious threat to our national security, Ron Paul has the mettle in his stomach to deal with them. He wants peace and free trade with other countries. If they don't want peace and insist on being terroristic a*******, I'm sure he'll put the squeeze on them if and when the threat is real.

Edited by cisole
Language

I'm sure they'd try and take him out, just like they did Kennedy, but I believe the good Lord will watch over him.

He is not promoting the idea that Iran should build a nuclear weapon; he is saying if they do, it's not the end of the world. They can't even make enough fuel to over there to keep an Air Force fully functional. Just because Iran has a nuclear weapon doesn't mean they'll use it. Look how many other countries over the years and now that have had or have nuclear weapons in their arsenal but don't use them, including the most corrupt of them all "The UNITED STATES".

The media war machine is pumping everyone's heads full of this "We need to attack Iran" mantra, and the sheeple just eat it up.

Ron Paul is not an idiot, far from it. Like I said in a previous thread: I'm sure if Iran or anyone else ever becomes a serious threat to our national security, Ron Paul has the mettle in his stomach to deal with them. He wants peace and free trade with other countries. If they don't want peace and insist on being terroristic a*******, I'm sure he'll put the squeeze on them if and when the threat is real.

All true Carbon. As I read him, Paul says the US has no right nor responsibility to be in ANY other country and would bring ALL the troops home. He's not a pacifist nor is he a warmonger. He just believes we should take care of ourselves and stop making other countries dependent upon us for military or financial assistance.

Just think about how much we could save on that alone? Plus allowing states rights again to formulate their own constitutionally allowed laws and enforce the as they see fit (ie: no federal DEA agents raiding California's marijuana labs or doing anything against state's voters wishes, provided it wasn't in conflict with the constitution).

Edited by cisole
Language