Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone have a good Plan B?

OregonHopeful

:blink: if it don't pan out? :huh:

well, that should be simple....Continue your life the same as you always have. if you had a hard life...find a way to change that. if it was relatively alright...try to live your life to the fullest while you still have it. Then, in the end Die Happy with no regrets. :)

Edited by Shinnidan

You asked for opinions so here's mine:

Plan B is start moving as much of your savings as you can out of the Federal Reserve Note (AKA the US Dollar). Whether that means silver, gold, or other foreign currencies (Swiss Franc, Singapore Dollar, etc.) find some other place to put your money than the FRN. With the amount of FRN's that have been printed over the last 2-3 years the dollar has to lose value due to inflation... it just has to. It is not a matter of if but only a matter of when. A lot of people I talk to use the term "hyper inflation" which would probably lead to the dollar being dropped as the World Reserve Currency (not good).

Sorry for all of the doom and gloom but this is how I see it. I do think silver is an excellent idea; I have been buying silver for a little while now and took a break to buy some IQD(I do think there will be at least some return on the IQD, though). Silver is currently at about $39/oz. and there are many who think we are not far from $100/oz. silver. I have heard some say silver could hit as high as $500/oz.!

Don't give up hope on the IQD, though! Even if it doesn't revalue as high as many as are hoping there is still a very good chance you will at least make some profit(I would say at worst you will triple the amount of money you put in over time). I have felt for a long time that the real way to make money on this investment is to get reinvested in Iraq through the ISX. There will be a lot of opportunity to make a lot of money on the ISX once Iraq becomes stable (HCL, Chapter 7, stable currency). If you play your cards right and pick the right stocks to invest in you can make as much or more as you would if the IQD would have revalued!

Hope this helps!