Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO RV NOT UNTIL

mrref

OK LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT 8 YEARS THIS DECEMBER AND ON THIS FORUM FOR A FEW YEARS. I HAVE DONE A TON OF RESEARCH ON THE RV..IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT THERE WANT BE A RV ANYTIME SOON AND THAT IS BECAUSE THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAS TO BE ACCOUMPLISHED BEFORE IT CAN RV.. THE GOI IS NOT FORMED, NOT UNTIL "M" MAKES THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS COMPLETE AND FUNCTIONAL.. SHABIBI HAS REPEATLY SAID THAT THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN NOT UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED. CHAPTER 7 IS NOT COMPLETLY CLEARED STILL SOME ARTICLES THAT NEEDS TO BE CLEARED UP, THE HCL LAW HAS NOT BEEN FORMALLY ANNOUNCED. ALSO I'VE BUSTED MY BUTT AND RESEARCHING THE STORY ABOUT THE UST HAVING TRILLIONS OF DINARS AND FOLKS I CAN NOT FIND ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT UST HAS IN ITS POSSESSION TRILLIONS OF DINARS IF YOU CAN SHOW ME EVIDENCE, PROOF, LINKS OR WHATEVER I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD PASS IT ON TO OTHERS..SO FOLKS YOU CAN BASH AWAY IF YOU LIKE, BUT THIS IS MY OPINION ON WHAT I SEE AS THE HOLD UP OF THE RV..

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

I believe you are correct and gave you a +1 to balance out your rating....AND since we all know those items mentioned are not complete to our knowledge I fore see a a wait til after Ramadan to see any action on the remaining issues that need to be addressed to implimet a RV...... wow too much coffee already :)...ive been in this investment since 2006 and have seen many gurus come and go with crazy predictions and though it is entertaining to read we all can agree its the actionstaken by the GOI out of Iraq and not their BS news media that will give us a path to follow concerning this RV ;)

Edited by tim5400

OK LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THAT I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT 8 YEARS THIS DECEMBER AND ON THIS FORUM FOR A FEW YEARS. I HAVE DONE A TON OF RESEARCH ON THE RV..IT IS CLEAR TO ME THAT THERE WANT BE A RV ANYTIME SOON AND THAT IS BECAUSE THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAS TO BE ACCOUMPLISHED BEFORE IT CAN RV.. THE GOI IS NOT FORMED, NOT UNTIL "M" MAKES THE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS COMPLETE AND FUNCTIONAL.. SHABIBI HAS REPEATLY SAID THAT THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN NOT UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT IS FORMED. CHAPTER 7 IS NOT COMPLETLY CLEARED STILL SOME ARTICLES THAT NEEDS TO BE CLEARED UP, THE HCL LAW HAS NOT BEEN FORMALLY ANNOUNCED. ALSO I'VE BUSTED MY BUTT AND RESEARCHING THE STORY ABOUT THE UST HAVING TRILLIONS OF DINARS AND FOLKS I CAN NOT FIND ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT UST HAS IN ITS POSSESSION TRILLIONS OF DINARS IF YOU CAN SHOW ME EVIDENCE, PROOF, LINKS OR WHATEVER I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD PASS IT ON TO OTHERS..SO FOLKS YOU CAN BASH AWAY IF YOU LIKE, BUT THIS IS MY OPINION ON WHAT I SEE AS THE HOLD UP OF THE RV..

Why does everyone seem to think Iraq is going to pay for the RV? When you go to your bank and exchange the dinar for US dollars guess who is giving you that money.........heres a hint.......its NOT iraq....... lol its the US......your getting US dollars right? Ok....the US is giving you the money....its not coming from Iraq unless you exchange IN iraq.....then the banks basically take the dinar we gave them and its either sent to our reserves to help prop up our own dollar, or it could be physically destroyed and added to reserves.....whatever kind of agreement they have for it which im sure none of us here would be able to figure out but none the less iraq is NOT paying out to everyone one of us when they RV.....I would suggest that some people not be so analytical because its going to drive you nuts and it WONT make 100% sense when you put too much thought into things.

So basically we dont know how much they own but im sure they do own Dinar but again Iraq will not be paying out for all of us after an RV.

The U.S. Government holds currency from every nation including Dinar from Iraq.

http://www.sourcewat...ederal_Reserve)

http://www.newyorkfe...oint/fed27.html

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

Why does everyone seem to think Iraq is going to pay for the RV? When you go to your bank and exchange the dinar for US dollars guess who is giving you that money.........heres a hint.......its NOT iraq....... lol its the US......your getting US dollars right? Ok....the US is giving you the money....its not coming from Iraq unless you exchange IN iraq.....then the banks basically take the dinar we gave them and its either sent to our reserves to help prop up our own dollar, or it could be physically destroyed and added to reserves.....whatever kind of agreement they have for it which im sure none of us here would be able to figure out but none the less iraq is NOT paying out to everyone one of us when they RV.....I would suggest that some people not be so analytical because its going to drive you nuts and it WONT make 100% sense when you put too much thought into things.

So basically we dont know how much they own but im sure they do own Dinar but again Iraq will not be paying out for all of us after an RV.

Easy i have been trying to tell people this for a while now. The US will give us the money the dinars will be used by our country for the purchase of oil by which an agreed upon price has already been established. They the US Treasury will get the dinars, will get our taxes, will get taxes off what we buy and the coffers will fill up. So simple so whats holding it up.

• Upvote 3

THANKS EASY FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY WARPED MIND MAKES SENSE THANKS AGAIN :lol:

Edited by mrref

Really, what are we to make of your statements other than it's in capitals and bolded. You have acheived ziltch with this post. Nothing new here.

You ask why all these steps haven't taken place? Maybe they don't need to happen. Maybe they're all going to happen at once. Maybe it will take months and years longer. God forbid! Nobody, except for a few very powerful people know when this will drop.

You say there's no proof that the US Tresury hold dinar. Did you really expect them to make that publicly known? If they did, the cat would be out of the bag and professional currency traders and hedge fund operators around the world would load up on dinar and Iraqi properties in anticipation, until there was none left. That would guarantee failure in Iraq!

We will get no truth out of the GOI, the IMF or the US government on this investment. They want the world to believe the dinar is a scam. It serves their purposes! Their objective right now is to cause much confusion over Iraq's future and boy, are they doing a great job of it!

One day... soon we all hope... "poof" it will happen and you'll be pleased as punch. Sit back... relax. wink.gif

Don't be such a drama queen!rolleyes.gif

Easy i have been trying to tell people this for a while now. The US will give us the money the dinars will be used by our country for the purchase of oil by which an agreed upon price has already been established. They the US Treasury will get the dinars, will get our taxes, will get taxes off what we buy and the coffers will fill up. So simple so whats holding it up.

I'll tell you what will speed up the Iraq and the RV happening,,Stop buying Dinars!

I'll tell you what will speed up Iraq and the RV happening,,Stop buying Dinars!

• Upvote 1

Not sure I see in his statements where it is mentioned that Iraq and not the US will be giving us our money if and when this ever RV's. He's simply saying that things that need to be done, are not done and that is correct. We may be getting paid in the US, but before it can even become a tradeable currency, things still have to be done. That's all I'm getting from his statements and he is correct with what is being stated.

• Upvote 1

Not sure I see in his statements where it is mentioned that Iraq and not the US will be giving us our money if and when this ever RV's. He's simply saying that things that need to be done, are not done and that is correct. We may be getting paid in the US, but before it can even become a tradeable currency, things still have to be done. That's all I'm getting from his statements and he is correct with what is being stated.

youll be surprised lots of people think Iraq will be paying out for an RV he is correct in his assessments. I thought id bring it to light that we do own dinrs how much we all will never know and that info will not be revealed publicly trust me ive searched i cant find it anywhere.

youll be surprised lots of people think Iraq will be paying out for an RV he is correct in his assessments. I thought id bring it to light that we do own dinrs how much we all will never know and that info will not be revealed publicly trust me ive searched i cant find it anywhere.

You can add Canada, The UK, France etc., etc., etc. to the list of central banks that will own a big pile of dinar when it rv's and we cash in as well.

Really, what are we to make of your statements other than it's in capitals and bolded. You have acheived ziltch with this post. Nothing new here.

You ask why all these steps haven't taken place? Maybe they don't need to happen. Maybe they're all going to happen at once. Maybe it will take months and years longer. God forbid! Nobody, except for a few very powerful people know when this will drop.

You say there's no proof that the US Tresury hold dinar. Did you really expect them to make that publicly known? If they did, the cat would be out of the bag and professional currency traders and hedge fund operators around the world would load up on dinar and Iraqi properties in anticipation, until there was none left. That would guarantee failure in Iraq!

We will get no truth out of the GOI, the IMF or the US government on this investment. They want the world to believe the dinar is a scam. It serves their purposes! Their objective right now is to cause much confusion over Iraq's future and boy, are they doing a great job of it!

One day... soon we all hope... "poof" it will happen and you'll be pleased as punch. Sit back... relax. wink.gif

Don't be such a drama queen!rolleyes.gif

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE THE DRAMA QUEEN, ALSO YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK AT GETTING INTO SOME ANGER MANAGER CLASSES, I DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVERY DAY..

When I ordered my dinar from 5th/3rd a while back, on a Monday, and the bank called me on Thursday, to tell me to come pick it up. My question is how did i get circulated notes that quick from Iraq? Hmmmmmm, or was it from the UST? Just asking?????

I want an overnight RV as much as anyone else on this site or otherwise, but after much deliberation my conclusion is that there will be no pop. The fizz has fizzed. In my opinion, the most likely scenario will be in keeping with something Ali supposedly said, and that is to say a creep in value will occur. Many have been sold on the idea that Iraq has some of the greatest known reserves of the "black gold" as well as a tremendous amount of other natural resources and growth potential. This may be so, but like the circus elephant, having been chained since birth, that never breaks its chain because it doesn't know it can, Iraq probably will not break out suddenly. There are deep seated traditions and great lack of education among the general public, which have become a harness that holds them back.

There are some other considerations lending credence to the formation of my opinion as such. Among those considerations is mankind's proclivity to exploit weakness. Many holders of IQD are feeling very weak and hopeless about now. There are those who spent money they didn't rightly have to allocate it to this so called "investment". This has never really been an investment in the true sense of commonly accepted investing due to the highly speculative nature of currency "investing". Currency speculation is generally a risky proposition and often takes long periods to realize a gain or loss. So, here we are looking for a trend breaker that may or may not occur, and there are those who would prey on the weakness of others.

Imagine with me for a moment that the aforementioned "creep in value" is in fact the most likely scenario. What does that mean for us? Well, it means that this "investment" is a microcosm of our society. In a free market society there will always be successes and failures. It is a natural law. There will be winners and losers. How does this natural law apply to us? As mentioned previously, some of our friends have spent money they should not have spent. They were lured, like most of us, by the prospect of an easy gain. Never before have I prospected in such a speculative game. It has been good for me. I have learned a great deal and, this time, I was able to take a controlled risk by deciding how much money I could potentially lose by venturing off into an unknown arena. I say "this time" because there have been times that I have done precisely what many here have done... I threw money at something out of a sense of desparation hoping for a financial salvation.

That brings us to value creep and man's tendency to take advantage of others. Assuming that a long, slow progression in the value of IQD does occur, it is safe to say that many of our fellow speculators will be sloughed off at the several and various levels of activity. In other words, some will be happy to convert at a penny increase. Some will sell at a dime and at some point, if the value creeps in keeping with Ali's acclaimed statement that this will take two to three more years to reach the level of $1.00 or more, there will be a point of critical mass where an absolute majority will dump all their holdings. One must assume that the predominate concern for Shabibi is how to recover the most IQD with the least upset to what can still be viewed as a rather fragile economy. If an instant RV occurs and at a level at or near $1USD there will be a tidal wave of activity in the banking system. If a long, slow, methodical climb ensues it would be much more manageable swell. Iraq's infrastructure is very weak and her people are still mostly illiterate and unstable. This entire commentary is only my opinion. It is up to each one to decide what we believe. Time and observations have led me to this opinion and by stating it here I hope to give some the ability to realize that a lottery jackpot is not the most plausible scenario and increase their resolve to hunker down and hold on in case the ride continues for two or three more years. One cannot and rightly should not take everything they read to heart. There has been and always will misdirection and exploitation in "investing". Take heart and decide to hold on. The money you have spent is gone. Now all that remains is the hope that it has not been in vain. Rise up and shake yourselves. Let the dust of rumor and inuendo settle under your feet. You do not have to be subject to it. You are NOT under the circumstances, they are UNDER you. Peace. Be still and see God's glory revealed. B)