Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The World Bank: Iraq in the world ranked 174 among 183 countries on the business (story includes a rate)

k98nights

Seem most people missed the obvious. Those who said it was a bad translation were correct. If you read further, it says "2 million dinar" "($2000) that would make equal the rate we have been seeing all along. There is no way .85 or .86 would work.

My opinion remains the same - I don't think we're looking for an RV until after Ramadan.

I'm sorry if that makes anyone mad, but hey - I never said I was here to tell you what you want to hear!

I'm here to tell it how I see it.

tip_hat.gif

Thanks Adam!!!!

Before everyone gets all hyped up this article is not an article, the news source is not valid, this is actually information from A U.S. PUBLICATION from the World Bank on setting up business in Iraq, it's a guide book for investors it came out in June 2011 here's the link to the pdf file, Doing Business 2011- Iraq there's also a UK version of it on www.Iraq-businessnews.com. Check your sources before you blast it out!!