Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Since the present Government has been in office I have become a Cynic, A Conspiracy Theorist, A Survival Expert, A Religious Fanatic, and a Right-wing Terrorist (Tea-Party Activist). In this Dinar world and the potential gain for those running the government, I could see this RV being delayed until the US Credit Rating was down-graded. Now they can reap the rewards of the RV and claim to have saved us from the brink of disaster.

If that is what it takes, Go RV!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I think I will let the devil stay in Washington until Nov 2012, them we will vote them all out!

Absolutely..................and I will stay in my treestand come September!! Get ya some of that Obama!! :) If it does RV, I will be getting ahold of Deerslayer and hunting that ranch he has on display?! Deal?

Edited by Hntr
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely..................and I will stay in my treestand come September!! Get ya some of that Obama!! :) If it does RV, I will be getting ahold of Deerslayer and hunting that ranch he has on display?! Deal?

Once it RV's I will be at new and bigger ranch! Forget the East Texas White tails, we will go after Wyoming Elk!

I feel Obamas smooth talk flim flamming has lost its shine...the results of his admin. speaks for itself...we are way worse off than when Bush left office..PERIOD. I could rant about thee economy and what it has done to my. my friends .and alot of community businesses..IM DONE

I am grateful for my newfound "education" on all things taking place behind the scenes and will be especially grateful if I end up wealthy to boot, BUT, I would give it all up in a heartbeat if our great nation did not have to suffer through the machinations of the pupeteers. My friends and family have by now decided I have just gone nuts and refuse to act now to prepare for the onslaught. I just hope if I see enough wealth from this investment I will be able to help as many as possible through whatever may come economically. BTW, if you have not read a synopsis of the Bernanke drunken rant you should look it up, he was talking as if he is just as scared for our future as a nation as some of us are. I first saw it online in "going global east meets west" and fox radio referenced it on friday i believe.