Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A few basic questions

Sun Devil

I was asked these questions by someone and wasn't completely sure how to answer them so I thought I'd check with some of you experts. ;)

1. Do we know how many dinar have been printed to this point? How many are in circulation?

2. Who is in charge of printing and issuing them and can they just keep printing?

We don't really have anything to go by on circulation other than the CBI financial statements which are available HERE , along with Page 20 of the IMF Country Report from March which is available HERE

According to their numbers, there are approximately 25.3 trillion dinar in public circulation and an approximately 3.9 trillion dinar in bank vaults.

The CBI is the entity in charge of issuing notes. For other information on what all roles CBI is responsible for, a copy of the CBI Laws are available HERE