Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So... Here we are... Another year... Another month... Another day... It was supposed to be happening a year ago, a month ago, a day ago... Yet... here we are... Still waiting... Crap still flying... Being told tonight, tomorrow, next week, by next month most definitely. I'm really beginning to wounder how good several million dinar would look covering the wall of my barber shop. At least I could tell folks when they asked, that I am a millionaire. LOL... Yeah, get off those camels, stop setting off those IEDs, suck up the hate and put those big boy pants on already. I want to be able to get some bills paid and be able to spend at least a little cash to stimulate our economy before my kids get willed this paper... :angry::blink::huh::P

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

So... Here we are... Another year... Another month... Another day... It was supposed to be happening a year ago, a month ago, a day ago... Yet... here we are... Still waiting... Crap still flying... Being told tonight, tomorrow, next week, by next month most definitely. I'm really beginning to wounder how good several million dinar would look covering the wall of my barber shop. At least I could tell folks when they asked, that I am a millionaire. LOL... Yeah, get off those camels, stop setting off those IEDs, suck up the hate and put those big boy pants on already. I want to be able to get some bills paid and be able to spend at least a little cash to stimulate our economy before my kids get willed this paper... :angry::blink::huh::P

I concur... well said. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

So... Here we are... Another year... Another month... Another day... It was supposed to be happening a year ago, a month ago, a day ago... Yet... here we are... Still waiting... Crap still flying... Being told tonight , tomorrow, next week, by next month most definitely. angry.gifblink.gifhuh.giftongue.gif

Just wondering, told by whom? Did you hear from Iraqi minister or IMF chief or WB or US Pres..... Sorry, I forgot, you heard from Dinar RV gurus.... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

still waiting in ft smith, ar too!!

Well Spike, honestly we have all just been waitin and watching, some of quietly and some not so quietly! :rolleyes:

Oh, and not there's pink pig tee shirts for sale! :lol::huh::unsure:

LOL... Yeah... Well, the guy in my current shop came in wearing a T-shirt today that stated "Don't be hereto-phobic!" LOL... Stupid, I know... But we have quite a few "Salons" in my building and the "alternative lifestyle" guys from the other shops about had a tizzy fit... That was kinda funny... "Oh... I know you did'unt!" Boredom... Relative, entertainment value from the other team.... Priceless... :D

Alright... Everyone seems to be a bit "tweeked" tonight... I think usually I'm the one a bit to serious. I think I will fade back into the background once again. Text my babies goodnight and zone out on some tube for a bit. Night my friends, keep hope, I am. Today anyway...LOL

Uh, Spike....

Yeah, I know Tex...LOL, today has been looooooong, and I'm a bit stup-i-fied from it all. Please accept my apologies...

So... Been away for a bit... Trying to take over the barber shop in the State Capital... I've been pretty darn busy... So give me any new, rellivant, new info that I might have missed... :)

Oakie and Dewie stopped dating when Oakie found out they were first cousins, not second.....keepm is playing bass in Cindy Loppers new band, delta admitted he never actually could translate Arabic and has no idea what Shabbibi said, and Geoge Robinson predicted they would not solve the debt ceiling crisis....other than that, no real updates...

• Upvote 2

Oakie and Dewie stopped dating when Oakie found out they were first cousins, not second.....keepm is playing bass in Cindy Loppers new band, delta admitted he never actually could translate Arabic and has no idea what Shabbibi said, and Geoge Robinson predicted they would not solve the debt ceiling crisis....other than that, no real updates...

LOL... Ok, well I'm framing a 100k dinar note and hanging on the wall if I get the barber shop in the state capital. It will be interesting to see what the responses will be from the state legislature reps..