Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK STORY FROM ANOTHER SITE

76er

Let's not be quick to judge/ bash

throw stones @ others; but rather let us watch and see how some of these stories will pan out.

*MED'S CHAT part one and two 7/27/11 3:47pm

07/27/2011 (Thank you Donald for emailing the DS post)

Med says to (15:56:23):

NOW SONNY AND I JUST TALKED

I WONT REPEAT WHAT HE REALLY SAID

CUZ IT IS BANNED

LOL

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH

HOW FAST THIS CAN BE OVER

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING BUT AN OK

FROM THE LAST LEGISLATIVE BRANCH

THE PARLIAMENT

TO END THIS

THAT IS IT

AND IT IS OVER

I MEAN THIS WITH ALL MORAL CERTAINTY

THIS COULD BE ANY DAY

AND AT ANY MOMENT

THEY FINISH

NOT A WEEK FROM NOW

IT COULD HAPPEN TOMORROW

OR SATURDAY NIGHT

OR NEXT WEDNESDAY

AS SONNY SAID

IT WAS GOOD THAT HE PUT PARLIAMENT ON THE CARPET

Read More button on right

Read More

*Bondlady, Peakdinar, and Kaperoni Chat July 27th, 2011

07/27/2011 (post at cXc from R601)

[bondLady] Atab League: State law and agreed to the Council of strategic policy and signed it in front of everyone Wednesday, July 27, 2011 Baghdad Confirmed the MP for the Iraqi List Atab league "stuck its list of the National Council for the strategic policy and vote in the House of Representatives." She told all of Iraq [where] on Wednesday that "the National Council for the strategic policy adopted in Erbil agreement and approved by the State of Law and signed it in front of everyone." The league added that "the Iraqi List, will be held a lengthy meeting today includes all of its members to examine how the situation is the political moment." She noted that "Iraq will meet Talabani invited to attend a meeting of leaders of political blocs to be next Saturday."

[lightingcslt] BondLady erbil signed

[bondLady] Saw the relationship between a coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, strained clear because of their disagreement on the implementation of the terms of the Erbil and particularly with regard to the Council of strategic policies and file the balance and the other, prompting President Jalal Talabani held a meeting at his residence on the ninth of this month, gathering the leaders of political blocs in order to resolve differences between the two lists. " The Iraqi List, threatened to withdraw confidence from the government in the event of a coalition of non-compliance with the Convention on the Law of Arbil http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/t6183-atab-league-state-law-and-agreed-to-the-council-of-strategic-policy-and-signed-it-in-front-of-everyone

[peakdinar] Yeppers.....here's another one

Read More

*CEO info from DonnieR My bank story today 7/27/11

07/27/2011 (Thank you JJ and Donald for emailing us this People Invested post by DonnieR)

Hello to all.... This is what happened when I entered a bank which is one of the big 4 located in xxxxx, Arizona today.... I asked an employee if they were going to be exchanging the IQD when it revalues. She responded quickly saying yes we will.... I continued asking if they had information regarding the IQD... She asked for my name and asked if I would like to speak with the manager and I said yes that would be great.... The manager asked me to join him in his office.... I asked if he had received any information with reference to your bank cashing in the IQD....

He responded by saying yes we have received word from corporate that we are to prepare for the the IQD to be traded within the banks very soon! I asked if they have a DelaRue machine and he said yes they do but it was set up for U.S. currency only.... Question, how will the bank decipher if the dinar is counterfeit or not? He said they have an MRI booklet which shows all the foriegn currency in the world which will show the security markings and water marks varifying the dinar is authentic currency....

He also said once the dinar was varified it would then be deposited directly into my account and would be made available immediately for use. He menthioned they are having a special meeting this afternoon and if I would give him my number he would gladly call me with any new information....Hopefully you'll find this very good news as I beleive we are closer than we've ever been and I also beleive all the other bank stories read about the last couple of days are TRUE!!!! I'm very excited for everyone in this investment!

Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

Donnie

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Let's not be quick to judge/ bash

throw stones @ others; but rather let us watch and see how some of these stories will pan out.

*MED'S CHAT part one and two 7/27/11 3:47pm

07/27/2011 (Thank you Donald for emailing the DS post)

Med says to (15:56:23):

NOW SONNY AND I JUST TALKED

I WONT REPEAT WHAT HE REALLY SAID

CUZ IT IS BANNED

LOL

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH

HOW FAST THIS CAN BE OVER

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING BUT AN OK

FROM THE LAST LEGISLATIVE BRANCH

THE PARLIAMENT

TO END THIS

THAT IS IT

AND IT IS OVER

I MEAN THIS WITH ALL MORAL CERTAINTY

THIS COULD BE ANY DAY

AND AT ANY MOMENT

THEY FINISH

NOT A WEEK FROM NOW

IT COULD HAPPEN TOMORROW

OR SATURDAY NIGHT

OR NEXT WEDNESDAY

AS SONNY SAID

IT WAS GOOD THAT HE PUT PARLIAMENT ON THE CARPET

Read More

*Bondlady, Peakdinar, and Kaperoni Chat July 27th, 2011

07/27/2011 (post at cXc from R601)

[bondLady] Atab League: State law and agreed to the Council of strategic policy and signed it in front of everyone Wednesday, July 27, 2011 Baghdad Confirmed the MP for the Iraqi List Atab league "stuck its list of the National Council for the strategic policy and vote in the House of Representatives." She told all of Iraq [where] on Wednesday that "the National Council for the strategic policy adopted in Erbil agreement and approved by the State of Law and signed it in front of everyone." The league added that "the Iraqi List, will be held a lengthy meeting today includes all of its members to examine how the situation is the political moment." She noted that "Iraq will meet Talabani invited to attend a meeting of leaders of political blocs to be next Saturday."

[lightingcslt] BondLady erbil signed

[bondLady] Saw the relationship between a coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, strained clear because of their disagreement on the implementation of the terms of the Erbil and particularly with regard to the Council of strategic policies and file the balance and the other, prompting President Jalal Talabani held a meeting at his residence on the ninth of this month, gathering the leaders of political blocs in order to resolve differences between the two lists. " The Iraqi List, threatened to withdraw confidence from the government in the event of a coalition of non-compliance with the Convention on the Law of Arbil http://www.xxxxxxxxx...ont-of-everyone

[peakdinar] Yeppers.....here's another one

Read More

*CEO info from DonnieR My bank story today 7/27/11

07/27/2011 (Thank you JJ and Donald for emailing us this People Invested post by DonnieR)

Hello to all.... This is what happened when I entered a bank which is one of the big 4 located in xxxxx, Arizona today.... I asked an employee if they were going to be exchanging the IQD when it revalues. She responded quickly saying yes we will.... I continued asking if they had information regarding the IQD... She asked for my name and asked if I would like to speak with the manager and I said yes that would be great.... The manager asked me to join him in his office.... I asked if he had received any information with reference to your bank cashing in the IQD....

He responded by saying yes we have received word from corporate that we are to prepare for the the IQD to be traded within the banks very soon! I asked if they have a DelaRue machine and he said yes they do but it was set up for U.S. currency only.... Question, how will the bank decipher if the dinar is counterfeit or not? He said they have an MRI booklet which shows all the foriegn currency in the world which will show the security markings and water marks varifying the dinar is authentic currency....

He also said once the dinar was varified it would then be deposited directly into my account and would be made available immediately for use. He menthioned they are having a special meeting this afternoon and if I would give him my number he would gladly call me with any new information....Hopefully you'll find this very good news as I beleive we are closer than we've ever been and I also beleive all the other bank stories read about the last couple of days are TRUE!!!! I'm very excited for everyone in this investment!

Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

Donnie

sorry but my wife promised me great things tonight, well tonight turned into tomorrow, and tomorrow led into next tues, the kids will be gone........... It'a all be said before, sorry but my glass is reaching half full guess it"s just evaperation.................. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL