Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My lady and I are having a blow-out party tonight. We expect to wake up tomorrow morning to a revalued Iraqi currency. Just letting everyone know what we expect. Don't let us down, Iraq or Obama or Borat or who ever else is running the show!!!!

hugs to all invested!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 4

My lady and I are having a blow-out party tonight. We expect to wake up tomorrow morning to a revalued Iraqi currency. Just letting everyone know what we expect. Don't let us down, Iraq or Obama or Borat or who ever else is running the show!!!!

hugs to all invested!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

emot-woot.gifDrink a few for me!!!!!

go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

:blink: I'll wait till I clear the bank and have $$$$ secure in the accounts! Dreaming is free! Trust in no man and no man will ever deceive you! See you at the bank. Positive note, Adam is not known to pass out horse hockey! :blink: Edited by LDR
  • Upvote 2

hugs to all invested!!!

HAHAHA! Borat............

I'm gonna RV my liver tonight.

• Upvote 1

hugs to all invested!!!

Don't forget to invite Possum.

No Dinar Party can be complete without the Possum...

• Upvote 2

hugs to all invested!!!

After we RV.....We should take a flight to Venice Italy, go to Harry's bar, and drink Bellinis till we can't recite the alphabet ..... :D :D :D

• Upvote 2