Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Saturday Morning Chat 7-23-2011

TexasGranny

Here is a comment made on the other similar topic that was closed. It was made by Contactpatten about Ramadan.

I got what I presumed to be a VIP only email and I thought Adam's message was simple and straight-forward: if there is no RV prior to Ramadan (now 8-days away), it certainly will not happen during August due to Ramadan because that time is chaos for business in any Muslim country due to the impact of religious rituals and restrictions.[/font]It is even more frustrating if the business at hand involves the public sector and government employees. The working day is extremely short — just four hours in some agencies.

These are not fun times for conducting business deals in the Arab world. Muslims all over the world will be fasting by day while scrambling to resume sustenance and shopping during extended evening hours. The combination of piety and celebration turns the Arab World into a juggling act as people keep up religious rituals along with extended evening hours.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/75813-red-alert-or-what/page__st__260#ixzz1T8MlnsGc

End quote]

I am not real familiar with Ramadan, but it can't be any crazier than Marti Gras if you want something done in the legal department. 22 years ago we were in that area to adopt a little girl. We didn't know that they celebrate along the whole gulf coast, not just New Orleans. It did slow things down a bit... but we were able to get some legal work done during that time, and we got our little bundle of joy! So, imo, and my TwoCents.gif worth... if it doesn't happen "before Ramadan"... it "could" still happen during Ramadan. Go ahead, add your TwoCents.gif... this is just my opinion anyway, especially if the govt. offices and banks will be open anyway. We all want "this Baby" to be delivered a.s.a.p.!!! biggrin.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I would not want to undermine you Adam but here is something you may want to check out as of July 19th from Ban Ki Moon's mouth himself on the floor of the UN press conference "Iraq has been removed from all chapter 7 sanctions" now the HCL has been passed as well as of June 30th otherwise they wouldn't be ratifying it,and Erbil was passed the same day otherwise they wouldn't be amending it. You can't ratify and amend something that doesn't exist, I know I wouldn't be in my company board meetings I would get fired immediately and I am the CEO, I would be forced to fire myself! what we are waiting for is them to announce the seating of the completed GOI we are missing the seating of Minister of Defense and Interior without them Shabibi will not RV the currency, due to Maliki holding unbalanced amount of power as acting Securities ministries. Something everyone should be paying attention to they are gearing up and lining up for something big to happen very soon since all things are starting to line up and pieces falling into place little by little day by day...One thing that concerns me in one manner but in another it's a tell in a fabulous poker hand that it is coming is the Warka Bank Asset Freeze!! Are there any comments on that?